bizarre What's Your Opinion Of This Black Mom (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Well her daughter is going to be a right little cunt at nursery and school, Then the mother will be called in for meetings about it NUMEROUS times. Then the mother WILL realise that SHE is the one who made her daughter like this. Her mother will get stressed out when she has another little one as this one will bully the fuck outta it. THAT'S KALMA RIGHT THERE WAITING TO HAPPEN LOVE. šŸ¤£

Nathan_Yahoo

klassik sauvage
Majestic parenting.. Little angry black cunt. Ok you are a terrible person but why take away the chance from your kid to become a good one by raising her like this.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Niggers being taught to be agents of chaos from the moment they are born. Nothing ever changes with those people.
And remember all 41.000.000 Black americans are a pure african race. Never mix with other races. Pure african 100%. They are in USA since 1700, but they are pure. Pure by rejection, zero other races want to mix with them.

My opinion is that's not a BLACK mom. That's a NIGGER mom
And without husband.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Utterly disgusting behavior from this mom! I would have to leave the area for fear of knocking this bitch out and going to jail.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.png
    IMG_2879.png
    214.7 KB · Views: 3
Back