When a Spic sneaks up behind you, and tries to strangle you lol. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

I know this happened earlier this year. A 27 year man known as Aaron K. Quinones snuck up behind a woman at a bus stop in Dade county, Miami. He used his shoelace as a ligature to put her in a garotte strangle. That dude is one ugly ass turd cutter.
Dumbass was held in the county jail under a $250,000 bond. I wonder if that was his amnesty money he was so graciously granted lmao... :lol: :rofl:

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
In which universe is this man 27? God I'm so glad I'm not a woman with all these sexually frustrated losers walking around.

AaronKQuinonesB_fitted.jpeg

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Yes. Thats who he resided me of. I couldn't find the pic that was really like him but its close.
1672109861653.png
Then and now
1672109893473.png
I thought he was actually handsome, and carries a strong Germanic bloodline, till i read this...
Birth Name: Thomas Edward Sizemore, Jr.

Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.

Date of Birth: November 29, 1961

Ethnicity: English, German, Scottish, French, Irish, around one eighth African-American :blegh: :(, distant Native American [Cherokee or Creek], remote Welsh

Tom Sizemore is an American actor and producer.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
View attachment 645453 Then and now View attachment 645454 I thought he was actually handsome, and carries a strong Germanic bloodline, till i read this...
Birth Name: Thomas Edward Sizemore, Jr.

Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.

Date of Birth: November 29, 1961

Ethnicity: English, German, Scottish, French, Irish, around one eighth African-American :blegh: :(, distant Native American [Cherokee or Creek], remote Welsh

Tom Sizemore is an American actor and producer.
and with a pinch of woke DNA...

Back