bizarre Which Of You Guys Are Menstrating Out There (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Wtf kinda of retard thinks that they will start a menstrual cycle just cuz they decide to put a wig on and cut their dick off or flip it inside out or whatever the fuck they do to make themselves feel like a woman. They still have the same chromosomes they born with.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
"You're just making it up..."

What a wonderful response.

But people of that age, the trans mans, have probably not 'made it up' they have been taught it's real by teachers they respect for the past 10 years at least.

In Aus our ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) put up an article on their website 'news' site that literally headlined 'Not only women menstruate'.

This uber queer nomenclature is currently accepted in all public service/government departments and schools throughout Australia and especially in health.

I worked in mental health but got banned basically for standing up for reality in situations like this. I had a case presentation (I've posted this before I think) where a mental health professional presented a case stating 'this is a man who is 6 months pregnant'.

Upon stating that 'obviously it is not a man' I was told in front of everyone I needed to get some education...

Fuck me, but this stuff is everywhere.

But it has reached its zenith. Recently in Aus the medical insurers are not insuring any trans surgery or hormone regimes due to fear of detransitioner led law suits. Maybe just for the under 18's... but still a great win.

No sense ramming it up thems ass as them/they just like that. Far better to belt them where it hurts: in the hip pocket nerve.

Mind you, in Queensland yesterday they brought in new laws that allow people to change their birth certificates and medical records to any gender or sex they like...

State removes sex from certificates​

Sexual reassignment surgery will no longer be mandatory for adults and teenagers wanting to change sex on their Queensland birth certificates under new laws that were expected to pass state parliament on Wednesday night.
The transgender reforms, opposed by the Liberal National Party, will also give parents the option not to list any gender on their newborn’s documentation.
Children older than 16 will be able to legally self-identify as another sex without parental consent, as long as they have a supporting statement from an adult who has known them for at least a year. Those aged 12 to 15 will require their parents’ permission to change their birth certificate, but can apply to the courts if their parents do not support an application.

Attorney-General Yvette D’Ath said the opt-in approach for listing sex on birth certificates was designed to “give people the greatest agency over what information they want recorded”.

Ms D’Ath said the reforms were not “dangerous or reckless” and had been adopted in other states. “It follows in the footsteps of reforms which most other Australian jurisdictions have already progressed,” she said.
Tasmania became the first state to make gender optional on birth certificates in 2019.
However, Queensland will not require a medical statement from a doctor or a psychologist, which will be required in Western Australia under its laws and has already been adopted in South Australia, the ACT and the Northern Territory.

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
991.gif

USA gonna be one big LGBT BBQ if this shit gets any worse. 😂
That will be segregated into certain areas I'm sure!

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Again, this is an attack on women and appropriation of womanhood. I honestly dont care if people are trans. Someone can be all the trans woman they wanna be....but they will always be a TRANS woman. They will never be an actual woman.

This garbage about how they get periods is patronizing and insulting.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Probably 1/4 of psychiatric conditions can possibly fall under the "made up" or fuzzy category, but I have never before seen a trans man say he's menstruated - not with a straight face, anyway :p

Back