beatings Whipped To Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
With these, you just have to hope he was fucking terrible to deserve this.. grandma killing, child raper.. hopefully ... but then again, you wouldn't want to hope there was someone like that in the world to begin with
Probably just the local simpleton, stealing the occasional fruit and bread loaf here and there to avoid the pain of hunger. The shop owners, already struggling financially, would whip him every time they caught him. This would go on for years. Then finally he died from a combination of hunger, infection, and sadness. 😭

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Probably just the local simpleton, stealing the occasional fruit and bread loaf here and there to avoid the pain of hunger. The shop owners, already struggling financially, would whip him every time they caught him. This would go on for years. Then finally he died from a combination of hunger, infection, and sadness. 😭
Disgusting, uncultured, uncivilized monkey people

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Oh how we would dream of stealing a handful of cornflakes when we were young. It would have been a gourmet breakfast to us. But we were so poor we only managed to steal a thimble full of soiled gravel from a cat's littler box. Our father thrashed us for weeks for not sharing.
If I were that poor, I'd have eaten the cat. A little mustard goes a long ways.

DokraOwl

Hooter
If I were that poor, I'd have eaten the cat. A little mustard goes a long ways.
Mustard? Ha! The first time we heard the word mustard as children was during a mustard gas attack against our village. We all ran into our hole in the ground as these great big plumes of yellow mist filled the air. Our father of course quickly expelled us from the hole so that we may experience the gas at its full effects. It took 3 years before the swelling around my eyes reduced enough to permit me to see subtle shadows and shapes again.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Mustard? Ha! The first time we heard the word mustard as children was during a mustard gas attack against our village. We all ran into our hole in the ground as these great big plumes of yellow mist filled the air. Our father of course quickly expelled us from the hole so that we may experience the gas at its full effects. It took 3 years before the swelling around my eyes reduced enough to permit me to see subtle shadows and shapes again.
Blimy

mrln

silent ghost
they must be bored now that hes dead

Back