White house condems Elon Musk for a ‘hideous’ Anti-Semetic’ lie. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
whose saying this shit? karine jean pierre? fuck her to,the liar. like the rest of these assholes in the white house. and in washington,in general. all of them are fucking scumbag liar pieces of shit who tell lies and deceit. cant trust a one of them!
fuck the white house and fuck everyone in government. untrustworthy low lifes.
Elon can piss the Jews off easily, they don't own twitter. Neither does Elon. The money to purchase twitter came from Qatar's state funds and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud as well as the US banks.

How do you think those Qatar guys reacted to his tweet 😂

mrln

silent ghost
Be careful dude the Jewish community might see this
are you going to show them at your weekly meeeting?
Elon can piss the Jews off easily, they don't own twitter. Neither does Elon. The money to purchase twitter came from Qatar's state funds and Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Al Saud as well as the US banks.

elon pisses people off because theyre either jealous/envious of him,or plain dont like him.
so fuck 'em

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Fuck!!!!!!! I'm confused. I hate Musk AND Jews. Damn.

images (4) (24).jpeg

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Without Jews America would not be a nuclear power you stupid fuck. Right now you would be speaking Russian, not English.

Elon Musk you need to shut the fuck up you’re costing me money on my Tesla stocks
So NOW you have stocks in Tesla too.
O.M.G you NEVER stop. 😂🤣

GarGoil

Forum Veteran

Thank you. I was not aware of this fact.

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
Fuck you, jews. You are not immune or excempt from criticism. The chickens have come home to roost...
perhaps, but Jews dont demand paedophilia.

the quran does, several times.

here, there's proof.
(Qur' an, chapter 65:4) The waiting period of those of your women who have lost all expectation of menstruation shall be three months. in case you entertain any doubt; The same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated. As for pregnant women, their waiting period shall be until the delivery of their burden...

so there you have it.

muslim men are instructed that sex with PRE PUBESCENT CHILDREN is not only allowed, but actively encouraged.

still think they're innocent? undeserving of attack?
or do you support their demand to be free to have sex with pre pubescent children?

I'd think carefully before you answer dude...

macread

Well Known Member
perhaps, but Jews dont demand paedophilia.

the quran does, several times.

here, there's proof.
(Qur' an, chapter 65:4) The waiting period of those of your women who have lost all expectation of menstruation shall be three months. in case you entertain any doubt; The same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated. As for pregnant women, their waiting period shall be until the delivery of their burden...

so there you have it.

muslim men are instructed that sex with PRE PUBESCENT CHILDREN is not only allowed, but actively encouraged.

still think they're innocent? undeserving of attack?
or do you support their demand to be free to have sex with pre pubescent children?

I'd think carefully before you answer dude...
They may or may not have sex with prepubescent children but they kill them in the thousands.

Back