bizarre Who Likes Coke (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Aint that a shifty set up! All the bottles collected from dumpsters and roadsides, given a bit of a rinse then refilled with cola cordial and carbonated - Holy fucking HELL !! they say never drink out of taps if you travel and to be safe purchase sealed bottles. This changes everything. 🤮

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
First world country's equivalent are tubes inside soda machines at fast food places. Residue inside them has almost archeological value.

• Haha
Reactions: McM

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Aint that a shifty set up! All the bottles collected from dumpsters and roadsides, given a bit of a rinse then refilled with cola cordial and carbonated - Holy fucking HELL !! they say never drink out of taps if you travel and to be safe purchase sealed bottles. This changes everything. 🤮
Only Cans from now on

...The smell of that heavy syrup makes me nauseous...

...I wouldn't be able to keep it down long enough for the parasites to work their magic...
When you wrote "...I love fresh water, and a solid bowel movement..." I may have misunderstood. I thought you were commenting that what they were putting in these bottles appeared to be the mixture of those two things.

Back