Who said climate change is a bad thing? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Reminds me of that time God punished Saudi Arabia and the muslim community in the most ironic way possible.

In 2015 on the 14th anniversary of 9/11 there was an unusually violent storm in Mecca that knocked down a massive crane which belonged to the Bin Laden family. The Bin Laden crane crashed down upon the holiest site in Islam - the Grand Mosque itself - crumbling huge parts of its outer structures.

Hundreds of Suni Muslims were crushed and killed beneath the rubble, undubtedly including many of the extended family members of the 9/11 hijackers, who were all Saudi.

Thirteen days later an additional 2,500 muslims would die in the Mina Crush - bringing the total killed in September in Saudi Arabia to nearly the identical number killed on 9/11 2001 in NYC.

The similarities of both incidents are insane - both resulted in close to 3,000 deaths, both were a result of the actions of the Saudis and the Bin Laden family, and both happened on September 11th.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Reminds me of that time God punished Saudi Arabia and the muslim community in the most ironic way possible.

In 2015 on the 14th anniversary of 9/11 there was an unusually violent storm in Mecca that knocked down a massive crane which belonged to the Bin Laden family. The Bin Laden crane crashed down upon the holiest site in Islam - the Grand Mosque itself - crumbling huge parts of its outer structures.

Hundreds of Suni Muslims were crushed and killed beneath the rubble, undubtedly including many of the extended family members of the 9/11 hijackers, who were all Saudi.

Thirteen days later an additional 2,500 muslims would die in the Mina Crush - bringing the total killed in September in Saudi Arabia to nearly the identical number killed on 9/11 2001 in NYC.

The similarities of both incidents are insane - both resulted in close to 3,000 deaths, both were a result of the actions of the Saudis and the Bin Laden family, and both happened on September 11th.

george-bush.gif

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
its a blessing from Allah swt, in these situations the area is getting upgraded, you guys know nothing, why do you think all tartarian buildings have pillars with metal on top of it with water fountains surrounding it or rivers, in these things that happens are good things but not everybody sees this
just think of this guys , atoms have electrons and all you can see is material so electrons are getting charged so atoms getting charged, water are the cabels but trillions and everywhere; do you guys get it for the people of science ,, scientists are noobs for me doctors all of them too ,, who is smarter than a simple muslim ??? WHO ??

I can the draw the earth in 3D and its gonna be beautiful and nasa which means deceit in hebrew will not lose its lost followers ,, you may all enjoy yourselves in hell, may the shit glorifiers eat shit in hell ,Amen

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
its a blessing from Allah swt, in these situations the area is getting upgraded, you guys know nothing, why do you think all tartarian buildings have pillars with metal on top of it with water fountains surrounding it or rivers, in these things that happens are good things but not everybody sees this
just think of this guys , atoms have electrons and all you can see is material so electrons are getting charged so atoms getting charged, water are the cabels but trillions and everywhere; do you guys get it for the people of science ,, scientists are noobs for me doctors all of them too ,, who is smarter than a simple muslim ??? WHO ??

I can the draw the earth in 3D and its gonna be beautiful and nasa which means deceit in hebrew will not lose its lost followers ,, you may all enjoy yourselves in hell, may the shit glorifiers eat shit in hell ,Amen
What about the locusts swarming they got too?

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
What about the locusts swarming they got too?
they'll use anything to defeat humanity in its whole but but but a big but ,, they cant do nothing because Allah swt is in control and they hate the fact that he is the all powerfull creator, protector, knower and by that they say he is a cheater,, because he is the owner and controller of every living thing and if these insect destroy your crop than its Allah swt that has let it happen because they ate the crops of people that deserved it ,, but hey its them who wanted to abuse their free will, well payment will be payed after the last breath inhaled,, Allah swt is always a zillion steps a head he is the creator, he choses what you will do that day , those things have been chosen way before your death , you guys are low level ,, servants of the accursed devils ,, most of the people here are like that, we have zero control although it may look we do but you don't nobody does only allah swt ,, even the accursed devils know this but they enjoy evil thats why hell is been made for them and you can join them if you like ,, your choice ,, the only choice that matter in your life are the choices between good and evil and in alll choices and actions and words are goodness or evilness,, now go leave me alone I have spoken

DokraOwl

Hooter
My other favorite act of God in recent times was when BLM made a mural of George Floyd on a brick wall and then a bolt of lightning blasted the wall down, leaving no other damage anywhere else.

Screenshot_20230831-215148_Gallery.jpg

"You shall make no idols nor graven image, neither build a standing image, neither shall you set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God." Matthew 4:10

(take note of the crown atop Floyd's head in the mural- made to make him look like a king worthy of bowing and worship, pissed God the fuck off)

The saudis dance in bars and they drink wine , they want to live like the fucking nasty west world but they forget that this makes God angry because they are muslims and they should follow Islam rules and don't follow the miserable life of non muslims people , so as I said God gets mad and send to them rocks from the sky and if they will do the same thing God will punish them harder by making a huge disaster like a storm or an earthquake , don't mess with God or he will whipped your ass motherfucker !

McM

ARSELING
One day, an enormous, huge and hairy arse will show up in the sky and takes a holy dump.

Back