bizarre Who's Side Are U On (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
NO IDEA what on earth is happening...
I thought it was his kid at first, but im assuming it's a couple. He has changed wifi password cos.....Ummmmmm....And they have kids? he raped her and touched her tits. Also she sexually harrasses him..Ummmm... Yeah. I'm totally lost...😂🤣

IExist

I exist
The fact that he has video proof of her willing to claim he "touched" children, threats to kill him, and threats to call the cops because he changed the wifi password...will not bode well for the entitled walking bleach factory. But what gets me the most is why are they living together, still, if they are in the middle of a divorce and argue this much?

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
The fact that he has video proof of her willing to claim he "touched" children, threats to kill him, and threats to call the cops because he changed the wifi password...will not bode well for the entitled walking bleach factory. But what gets me the most is why are they living together, still, if they are in the middle of a divorce and argue this much?
I'd be STRAIGHT outta that situation. A relationship with arguing is horrid and BAD BAD BAD for the kids.Espicailly IF they hear all this nonsense they are saying to each other to hurt them.And their mental health will suffer too, adults and kids and it's a WASTE of life, time, happiness...Could be single/not living with an ex like this or with a miserable relationship and ENJOYING life. It can and WILL effect relationships in their future..Kids won't grow up to respect the opposite sex or partners or even their parents. Just ONE of you move out already ffs...Even if its the mother and she goes back for the kids if HE won't be a gentleman and feck off if he was there first if HE was or is in the wrong, or if he owns the house, fair shout. I'd not leave my house i own either...

IExist

I exist
I'd be STRAIGHT outta that situation. A relationship with arguing is horrid and BAD BAD BAD for the kids.Espicailly IF they hear all this nonsense they are saying to each other to hurt them.And their mental health will suffer too, adults and kids and it's a WASTE of life, time, happiness...Could be single/not living with an ex like this or with a miserable relationship and ENJOYING life. It can and WILL effect relationships in their future..Kids won't grow up to respect the opposite sex or partners or even their parents. Just ONE of you move out already ffs...Even if its the mother and she goes back for the kids if HE won't be a gentleman and feck off if he was there first if HE was or is in the wrong, or if he owns the house, fair shout. I'd not leave my house i own either...
The mention of military help suggests one of them is in the military, as well. My guess, near a military base so likely neither owns the house.

Back