bizarre Why gay activists loves to ruin other one life? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Sgt.Stupid apologizing for a stupid video, a gay activist on YT?? 😶

Bruh...if you want to discourage people from looking at this garbage then why post it? :facepalm:

CunningLinguist

Even more drunk than before
I'm not gay.
I believe that the words "I AM" are actually your signature. I read the last comment and then your signature underneath it, and it confused me for a moment. At first, it seemed like you were sending mixed messages.

The title of this post asks a question. I'm not sure if it's rhetorical, but I'm going to answer it as if it is a real question. Many gays are self-hating. They can fly their flags and talk all they want about pride, but when you get right down to it, they're sucking other men's dicks and they hate themselves for doing it. Gay men are always targeting straight men, knowing full well that if they're able to pursuade them, the straight men are going to later hate themselves for what they did or what they allowed the faggot to do to them. The word 'gay' used to mean happy, but truly happy people don't intentionally hurt others the way gay men sometimes do.

Personally, I've never had a gay experience in my life. I had faggots try to seduce me probably a dozen times when I was between 17 and 30. I believe in living and let others live, but sometimes, I think faggots get their asses kicked because they deserve it.

I believe that the words "I AM" are actually your signature. I read the last comment and then your signature underneath it, and it confused me for a moment. At first, it seemed like you were sending mixed messages.

The title of this post asks a question. I'm not sure if it's rhetorical, but I'm going to answer it as if it is a real question. Many gays are self-hating. They can fly their flags and talk all they want about pride, but when you get right down to it, they're sucking other men's dicks and they hate themselves for doing it. Gay men are always targeting straight men, knowing full well that if they're able to pursuade them, the straight men are going to later hate themselves for what they did or what they allowed the faggot to do to them. The word 'gay' used to mean happy, but truly happy people don't intentionally hurt others the way gay men sometimes do.

Personally, I've never had a gay experience in my life. I had faggots try to seduce me probably a dozen times when I was between 17 and 30. I believe in living and let others live, but sometimes, I think faggots get their asses kicked because they deserve it.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

Back