Wild Fires Ravage California again.... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
so far 15 people perished. hundreds of millions (usd) in damage. houses were left to burn, to help contain fires. its a fucking mess!

Thousands flee as wildfires ravage California; at least 15 killed

coffey-park-before.jpg

22.jpg

heres more pics
In pictures: Northern California fires

Last edited:

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
nothing new, giant sequoias need the heat. its been going on for millenia.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
If these guy are not pedos or rapists, they better get a hell of a sentence reduction...
they get "good time". ive stood by these convicts on a fire line at a contactors house i worked for in the past. its not much different than immigrant labor, they get paid the same as the beaners picking fruits and vegetables for the rest of america.

Reactions: McM

D.O.A.

We are Kings
they get "good time". ive stood by these convicts on a fire line at a contactors house i worked for in the past. its not much different than immigrant labor, they get paid the same as the beaners picking fruits and vegetables for the rest of america.
'good time'? what's that mean, like extra rations or more time out of the box and in the sun? I'd imagine these are the people got caught with a gram of weed or didn't pay their parking tickets in a timely fashion, I couldn't imagine some ms13 tattoo face or some strung out junkie holding a hose for the hell of it. This should count as time served, throwing yourself into an inferno.

Reactions: McM

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
'good time'? what's that mean, like extra rations or more time out of the box and in the sun? I'd imagine these are the people got caught with a gram of weed or didn't pay their parking tickets in a timely fashion, I couldn't imagine some ms13 tattoo face or some strung out junkie holding a hose for the hell of it. This should count as time served, throwing yourself into an inferno.
3 days count as 1. time off your sentence for showing up and doing the work overpaid lilly white "fire fighters". trigger warning: those convict firefighters are mostly brown:bong:

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
its better than hurricanes, tornadoes, and tsunamis. earthquakes suck too but california isnt going to sink into the pacific. the fire was put out in no time:bong:

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
its better than hurricanes, tornadoes, and tsunamis. earthquakes suck too but california isnt going to sink into the pacific. the fire was put out in no time:bong:

Took more than a week to put it out here and most evacuated areas are still that. Main Roads are closed still. I have lived through hurricanes. I,ll take water over fire any day.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
Took more than a week to put it out here and most evacuated areas are still that. Main Roads are closed still. I have lived through hurricanes. I,ll take water over fire any day.
not me, plus we dont have as much fuel on our hills down here, mostly brush fires. comes with the territory.

Back