bizarre ~Woman Breaks Longest Beard Record After Giving Up Shaving Three Times a Day~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:

Erin Honeycutt, 38, from Michigan, USA, has been growing her beard for around two years.

It now measures 30 cm (11.81 in), officially breaking the world record for the longest beard on a living female.

The previous record of 25.5 cm (10.04 in) belonged to 75-year-old Vivian Wheeler (USA).

Erin’s beard is completely natural; she doesn’t take any hormones or supplements.

She has polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), which is a condition that causes hormonal imbalance and can result in irregular menstruation, weight gain, infertility, and excess hair growth.

Erin’s facial hair began growing when she was 13. She used a variety of methods to deal with it, such as shaving, waxing, and using hair-removal products, however, she was constantly self-conscious about it.

" I was probably shaving at least three times a day,” she revealed.

Erin continued doing this throughout her teen years and into her adult life, however, after partially losing her vision, she became “tired of shaving”, so her wife, Jen, encouraged her to grow out her beard.

PCOS is not the only health issue that Erin has had to battle. In 2018, she injured her foot and was taken to the hospital, where, within the span of a week, she developed necrotizing fasciitis in her leg, which is a rare bacterial infection that results in the death of parts of the body’s soft tissue.

Last edited:

nostrils

Forum Veteran
:facepalm:

Erin Honeycutt, 38, from Michigan, USA, has been growing her beard for around two years.

It now measures 30 cm (11.81 in), officially breaking the world record for the longest beard on a living female.

The previous record of 25.5 cm (10.04 in) belonged to 75-year-old Vivian Wheeler (USA).

Erin’s beard is completely natural; she doesn’t take any hormones or supplements.

She has polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), which is a condition that causes hormonal imbalance and can result in irregular menstruation, weight gain, infertility, and excess hair growth.

Erin’s facial hair began growing when she was 13. She used a variety of methods to deal with it, such as shaving, waxing, and using hair-removal products, however, she was constantly self-conscious about it.

I was probably shaving at least three times a day,” she revealed.

Erin continued doing this throughout her teen years and into her adult life, however, after partially losing her vision, she became “tired of shaving”, so her wife, Jen, encouraged her to grow out her beard.

PCOS is not the only health issue that Erin has had to battle. In 2018, she injured her foot and was taken to the hospital, where, within the span of a week, she developed necrotizing fasciitis in her leg, which is a rare bacterial infection that results in the death of parts of the body’s soft tissue.

View attachment 699202
Both these two trolls are disgusting

Theseus

King Of Athens
I like how she wears it on her sleeve - she seems like a chill person. And yes, I’m a libtard. Btw, i could totally see @jorokofo paying money to get sandwiched between her and her wife, but making them promise to not tell any of his NRA friends.
Im good 🤣 and the NRA is stupid my gun rights are protected by my guns my neighbors guns the list goes on 😂 come and take ‘em from my cold dead hands 😆

DokraOwl

Hooter
Would fit right in at the circus 🤣
I would normally agree with you but increasingly I have come to realize that what qualified for the circus just a few decades ago is now just considered average. The bearded woman, world's fastest man, and tattooed lady would all be out of a job just from this one individual documented here, and she's far from unique overall just appearing as your typical Walmart shopper honestly.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Back