Woman dies in crash after boyfriend cuts out car parts to make crack pipe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

sinistarz

SQUIRREL!!!!
Well, this is creative, not sure about practicality though.
iu

McM

ARSELING
Around here the crackheads prefer making their pipes out of tire gauges or the glass tube with a paper rose inside.
McM this pic is for you just in case you call them something different there.:lol:
View attachment 340816
View attachment 340817

The tire gauge could be a perfect pipe after a little bit of work. :tu:
And glass tubes are good as well, I buy them usually in a laboratory shop, they're made from thicker glass and can resist the heat better. I saw the small paper rose tubes in Spain the first time, in Germany not until now.

D.N.R.

Medication time
The tire gauge could be a perfect pipe after a little bit of work. :tu:
And glass tubes are good as well, I buy them usually in a laboratory shop, they're made from thicker glass and can resist the heat better. I saw the small paper rose tubes in Spain the first time, in Germany not until now.
When I smoked crack I used the rose tubes but they were a pain in the ass due to how easily they broke when I would push the brillo to the other end lol. I am so glad that I haven't touched that shit for many years now.

McM

ARSELING
When I smoked crack I used the rose tubes but they were a pain in the ass due to how easily they broke when I would push the brillo to the other end lol. I am so glad that I haven't touched that shit for many years now.

Very good achievement, DNR!
Meanwhile I take it easy with that stuff as well, my worst times were in the late '80s when the scene discovered the 'freebasing' here. Nowadays I'm doing a session maybe 3 times a year and sometimes I'm cooking for a buddy. (And have to test the quality a bit :Hurr:)

SwizzleDee

Lurker
What kind of fucked up name is 'Lackawanna?'
I'm in Buffalo NY and our Lackawanna is a suburb about 5 minutes away from me... ghetto AF LOL

Its Native American

The Lackawanna here outside Buffalo has one small claim to fame: Its the home of the "Lackawanna 6" who were members of a sleeper cell and co conspirators in the World Trade Center attacks on 9-11

This Lackawanna is home to the largest Muslim community in the Niagara region.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Around here the crackheads prefer making their pipes out of tire gauges or the glass tube with a paper rose inside.
McM this pic is for you just in case you call them something different there.:lol:
View attachment 340816
View attachment 340817
Isn't that Fkn Hilarious? Someone actually thinks of Manufacturing tiny Roses in a ltl Glass Tube(CRACK & METH PIPE) to Mimic the Actual Real Roses in those Plastic Sleeves! Very Creative and Wise! I'll admit that! Nvr doubt ingenuity that's Chasing Money! Lmfao...SP

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Woman dies in crash after boyfriend cuts out car parts to make crack pipe, police say

A Pennsylvania man has been charged with homicide after admitting to cutting the brakes of his girlfriend’s car so he could obtain a metal pipe to use to smoke crack cocaine, police said.

Tammy Fox died on Aug. 22 after crashing her car into parked cars and a tree in Scranton, WNEP-TV reported.
A witness told The (Scranton) Times-Tribune that it looked like she was going 50 to 60 mph at the time of the crash.

John Jenkins, 39, said his girlfriend was “driving him crazy” because she was looking for a pipe to smoke crack, according to court documents WNEP-TV reported.
Jenkins thought cutting anything under the vehicle would be fine for smoking crack, although he has no knowledge of cars, according to reports.

Fox, 38, was a mother of five and a key witness in a Lackawanna County prison sex abuse case. She told authorities she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by prison guards as an inmate.

Fox’s family has established a GoFundMe page to raise money for her funeral costs and money to support her children.

Jenkins is being held in Lackawanna County Prison without bail, according to online court records.
I remember this story,it was on my local news channel lol.

Ryuken

Fresh Meat
What kind of fucked up name is 'Lackawanna?'
Lol everytime I see user is banned. Truly reminds me free speech is bullshit. And sometimes things are censored for a reason. But why is it ok to see adults getting slaughtered, off themselves. But but then moderator becomes a snowflake if a teenager kills himself/herself. I call bs and double standards and cherry picking. The sites in itself are all questionable morally on many levels. I come here to see how deplorable many human beings can truly be. And discuss with fellow goregrish subscribers about whats happening. And to troll racist fucktards

Back