Woman Pours Fake Blood Protest At Cannes Festival 2023 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
giphy.gif

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Has any non Russian/ Ukrainian been to both countries? Aren't they the same thing anyways? Depressive ass, grumpy people that don't smile. Why are we wasting so much money there? Let them hash that shit out and stay out of it. If Ukraine isn't strong enough on its on then back to USSR ways it is. If we wanted Mexico, you dumb fucks just better mind your business ( we don't want that dirty shit hole)

franki93

Rookie
Attention-seeker cunt.

Has any non Russian/ Ukrainian been to both countries? Aren't they the same thing anyways? Depressive ass, grumpy people that don't smile. Why are we wasting so much money there? Let them hash that shit out and stay out of it. If Ukraine isn't strong enough on its on then back to USSR ways it is. If we wanted Mexico, you dumb fucks just better mind your business ( we don't want that dirty shit hole)
That's why I despise Eastern Europeans (apart from Romanians). Everyone is ugly, arrogant and grumpy. Unfortunately they've invaded the Western world...
I like Russian language though, that's why I'm studying it...

hedgerow

simpelton
these attention whores most likely didn't even know where the Ukraine was before it became fashionable to know

i'm glad this conflict started, as it immediately (practically overnight) ended the covid crisis for all of us

Back