woman,s dead body on fence thought to be halloween decoration (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
rebecca-cade-435.jpg

ohio/
Rebecca cade, 31 was severely beaten and while running away from her attacker, got caught in fencing material and perished. passersby's believed the dead body to be a Halloween gag. a grapefruit sized rock is thought to be the murder weapon and a trail of approx. 200 yds. from the dead body is where ms. cade is believed to have been attacked initially.

her believed murderer;
Donnie cochenour
donnie-cochenour-800.jpg

if anyone finds a pic of the body on the fence; plz post

Lejun

NewbieX
This is the town where I live. I'd guess this is somehow related to heroin, we've got a horrible problem with it. This poor girl had some mental issues I've heard and she was mixed up with the "wrong crowd". I used to see her walking around town, always looked like she was sad. Had a 15 month old baby too I guess.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
This is the town where I live. I'd guess this is somehow related to heroin, we've got a horrible problem with it. This poor girl had some mental issues I've heard and she was mixed up with the "wrong crowd". I used to see her walking around town, always looked like she was sad. Had a 15 month old baby too I guess.
for realz? know any more inside scoop?

chin

death suites me nicely
rebecca-cade-435.jpg

ohio/
Rebecca cade, 31 was severely beaten and while running away from her attacker, got caught in fencing material and perished. passersby's believed the dead body to be a Halloween gag. a grapefruit sized rock is thought to be the murder weapon and a trail of approx. 200 yds. from the dead body is where ms. cade is believed to have been attacked initially.

her believed murderer;
Donnie cochenour
donnie-cochenour-800.jpg

if anyone finds a pic of the body on the fence; plz post
looks like a young Richard Speck. He will be somebody's bitch n growing tits in no time

Back