disaster ~Woman Self Immolates Outside Her Flat~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

ЁЯЦд Death ЁЯЦд
Super Moderator
:whiskeyskip:

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
They saved her, hopefully, from what it looks like here.

As someone who had dated a Muslim girl (Algerian), I will say that if anybody ever falls in love with a Muslim or Indian girl, you better go all the way. You love her all the way, or you don't. There is no "just dating around". Because there are some extreme fuckheads with extreme beliefs in those two crowds and if they find out that one of theirs is going with you, they WILL try to harm her. And what are you gonna do as a man? Just let them stone or kill her and do nothing? Naah. My girl luckily didn't come from a family where there are extremist believers who wanted to harm her for dating an "unbeliever", but she knew what I would do if somebody was gonna fuck with her about it. I always say that "I am an American gun nut, and I can easily become an American nut with a gun if I need to"...

Get ready to go fast, or get the fuck off the blacktop, boy...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The guy behind her is obviously recording so it must be pre arranged for her to immediately go inside where wet towels and a bucket of water is waiting. Where she fails is how contrived it all is. If you're going to really make a statement for a cause, you go sit out on the road and stay there until you become a smouldering smiling piece of charcoal.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I wonder why the guy was filming it? Hmm something not uite as it seems here. ^DJ above might be near the mark.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 681048
Man. That tree is incredible old. Amazing that they care about that tree.

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka

View attachment 681048

Goofy bitch

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
FunnyтАжshe had the wherewithal to go back inside! I bet she fucked some things up!

Back