Woman with face cancer to be dissected on UK T.V (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Mother-of-two who died from rare eye cancer is DISSECTED for Channel 4

Due to air in December

Mother-of-two who died from rare eye cancer aged 30 is DISSECTED for Channel 4 programme in British television first
Mother-of-two Toni Crews from Kent died from a rare eye cancer which spread across her face aged 30
She raised awareness for her illness by sharing photos on her Instragram page blingkofaneye_
Toni donated her body to science and she has been dissected for Channel 4 programme My Dead Body
1667896991034.png

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

Due to air in December

Mother-of-two who died from rare eye cancer aged 30 is DISSECTED for Channel 4 programme in British television first
Mother-of-two Toni Crews from Kent died from a rare eye cancer which spread across her face aged 30
She raised awareness for her illness by sharing photos on her Instragram page blingkofaneye_
Toni donated her body to science and she has been dissected for Channel 4 programme My Dead Body
View attachment 630083
Want to see it

Freyya

Little Miss Sunshine 🌞
I will be watching. There was a similar thing on channel 4 (?) years ago, it was on every night for about a week and had a German (?) doctor dissecting parts of the human body live, with an audience watching. I can't remember the name of it but it was very controversial at the time.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I will be watching. There was a similar thing on channel 4 (?) years ago, it was on every night for about a week and had a German (?) doctor dissecting parts of the human body live, with an audience watching. I can't remember the name of it but it was very controversial at the time.
That was 20 years ago when Professor Gunther Von Hagens did an autopsy on a 72 year old German man, although I think he did one after that where he dissected an old lady and cut her vagina out, I think it was called 'Autopsy'

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
This is excellent. Things like this help to reduce the fear of dying, open it up as an acceptable topic to talk about and, therefore, make it easier for people to have a good death.

I’ve always loved visiting end of life patients with families that have a fun time around them, laughing and joking etc, rather than making it a sombre occasion. Less fear about death means more positivity about something we are all destined for.

Freyya

Little Miss Sunshine 🌞
That was 20 years ago when Professor Gunther Von Hagens did an autopsy on a 72 year old German man, although I think he did one after that where he dissected an old lady and cut her vagina out, I think it was called 'Autopsy'
That's the one! Good memory.

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Eye think its a good thing. People could learn something from it. Eye definitely would watch.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
I saw his exhibition a few years ago, fascinating stuff, some of the body’s were of Chinese execution victims I believe , some still had tattoos on their skin.
ECA42C1D-8FCC-4B96-AA4A-69A1DC6419A4.jpeg

6217D15B-1E19-4CA0-B777-986253EFA488.jpeg

9327AE5E-C8A0-4631-B3ED-AFCEA6AEDC31.png

7546D5FD-E67E-4A12-A5AA-D87056893943.jpeg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Due to air in December

View attachment 630083
Well I'm up for the "Whacky Hacky" Let's
"GET SOME" "👁" Think it'll B very productive!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

BloodyRedHead

If this is reality then hell would be a vacation.
I remember seeing the Doctor do the one like 20 years ago.Im in the US so I had to watch it on the satellite dish but that was when the dishes were big enough to lay in and picked up stuff from every country.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
Yeah I watch that too, it's Dr Gunther, who is a German er physician. He performs insane autopsies to people's bodies while their families sit in the audience. He does things like saw the bodies in half. Interesting stuff...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This is excellent. Things like this help to reduce the fear of dying, open it up as an acceptable topic to talk about and, therefore, make it easier for people to have a good death.

I’ve always loved visiting end of life patients with families that have a fun time around them, laughing and joking etc, rather than making it a sombre occasion. Less fear about death means more positivity about something we are all destined for.
You sound like a member of The Order of the Good Death. Talking about death positivity. Thanks to Kaitlyn Doughty, im aware such a thing exists. Lol.

malyia

for my personal enjoyment.

Due to air in December

View attachment 630083
rip to her man, hope shes not suffering anymore.

Back