bizarre Women Claims It's Her Recently Deceased Son (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
Videos like this make me want to believe, but I can't believe shit until I see it personally.
I have seen shit I can’t explain. Full body apparition only once. Me and my brother were in the woods by are childhood house, there is a creek that runs under a road there. I went through the tunnel to get to the other side. When I got half way through I looked back to see if he was behind me. I saw a figure bent down walking behind me and looked forward again. I looked back immediately because it registered a second later I didn’t hear any other foot steps in the water, only my own. When I looked back it was gone. My brother went over the top. I was alone in the tunnel. I’ll never forget that. It’s also right next to a cemetery. 💀😂 i don’t believe in ghost necessarily, but I think something is happening that people are seeing. I never saw anything like it again. Also things in my mothers house get thrown across the kitchen. Three families moved out of her house prior to us moving in when I was a child, because it was “haunted”. I’m planning on setting up cameras to catch it on video.

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I have seen shit I can’t explain. Full body apparition only once. Me and my brother were in the woods by are childhood house, there is a creek that runs under a road there. I went through the tunnel to get to the other side. When I got half way through I looked back to see if he was behind me. I saw a figure bent down walking behind me and looked forward again. I looked back immediately because it registered a second later I didn’t hear any other foot steps in the water, only my own. When I looked back it was gone. My brother went over the top. I was alone in the tunnel. I’ll never forget that. It’s also right next to a cemetery. 💀😂 i don’t believe in ghost necessarily, but I think something is happening that people are seeing. I never saw anything like it again. Also things in my mothers house get throws across the kitchen. Three families moved out of her house prior to us moving in when I was a child, because it was “haunted”. I’m planning on setting up cameras to catch it on video

Please do!

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Next pay check I’m getting a few baby monitors from Wally World that record. It’s always the kitchen. Happened a few days ago with a box of mac n cheese. The stuff gets thrown so hard it hits the wall on the other side of the room. 🤣

They don't like the cheap stuff, lol.

Back