accident Workers left hanging (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Workers on a construction site were left hanging at a height of 140 meters, from a metal structure at the top of a building under construction, located in Chácara Santo Antônio, in the South Zone of São Paulo. The case occurred on the afternoon of last Tuesday, the 17th.

One of the workers succumbed to his injuries and died, according to information provided by the Fire Department. The other workers managed to be rescued.

Clam

Forum Veteran
Workers on a construction site were left hanging at a height of 140 meters, from a metal structure at the top of a building under construction, located in Chácara Santo Antônio, in the South Zone of São Paulo. The case occurred on the afternoon of last Tuesday, the 17th.

One of the workers succumbed to his injuries and died, according to information provided by the Fire Department. The other workers managed to be rescued.

View attachment 716500
View attachment 716501
View attachment 716502

Oh shit! Throw em some parachutes!

Tottie

You've got to laugh

View attachment 716500
View attachment 716501
View attachment 716502

Calm doon you've got a harness,saw mad fuckers kneeling skimming the balcony off building's 20 up no scaffolding in dubai my bro who lived there's going you looking at the building's, naw I'm looking at the poor cunts hanging aff them,he just laughed an said you want a job 😂 people think it's amazing it's a shithole ,my bros Mrs said i can't believe how you've sussed it in less than a week and it took me 2 year,I'm from Glasgow you're fae Edinburgh no offence hen.sussed it in 20 minute's fuck was just quietly evaluating the gaff.I'm from the best of people that had fuck all, was mad over there modern slavery defo

View attachment 716500
View attachment 716501
View attachment 716502

Whoever makes to the top may come back to work tomorrow.

Keba76

Fresh Meat
So how did they all go over at once? Maybe harnessed together so if one went they all went...

Back