worlds 25 most expensive cities (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

quit complaining. the world's worst kept secret is that australia is packed shore to shore with millionaires

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Let me do around my area:

Quick lunch (assuming they mean a sitdown lunch for 2): $16.85
Beer at a bar: $3
Kilogram of rice: NoFuckingClue
Dozen eggs: $3.99
Movie theater ticket: $8.50 ($12.50 for 3D)

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Who the fuck just drinks a pint? I can't get out of a pub for less than $50.00.
I only do shots of anything with no less than 25% alcohol. 15 shots, 4 beers in about an hour an half (we were in a private pool tournament), I was still okay to drive. Was out $40 but I was okay to drive!

mrln

silent ghost
i noticed that lunch cost about a thousand times more than rice and beer,which is lunch. talk about a profit!

Beemer

Well Known Member
No. 2 Most Expensive City: Oslo
Quick lunch: $45.20
Beer at a bar: $13.18
Kilogram of rice: $6.10
Dozen eggs: $8.50
Movie theater ticket: $18.80

Norway's capital is a major hub for trade, shipping, and finance and is home to the Oslo Stock Exchange. Oslo has ranked among the world's most expensive cities for years, which is not surprising when a quick lunch costs about $45 and a dozen eggs, $8.50.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
The only thing packed in Australia are immigrants and fags in sydney
WHAT ???!!!!! - You Mexicans ! But you may also be right when the Gras is on . Our West looks like a detention center out- break .
Mind you we do get paid twice as much as the Americans and try buying fuel in England . Our V8 Utes are no good there at $ 2.78 per ltr { according to Max G }
Strange you didn't add real estate to your list . Average price up here is as bad as you guys down there . A millionaire is just someone who owns most of their home and a Commodore ;)

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
No. 2 Most Expensive City: Oslo
Quick lunch: $45.20
Beer at a bar: $13.18
Kilogram of rice: $6.10
Dozen eggs: $8.50
Movie theater ticket: $18.80

Norway's capital is a major hub for trade, shipping, and finance and is home to the Oslo Stock Exchange. Oslo has ranked among the world's most expensive cities for years, which is not surprising when a quick lunch costs about $45 and a dozen eggs, $8.50.
Beemer . if I ever come to Oslo for a beer , its YOUR shout - LOLs

Back