WTF is wrong with Pennsylvanian Police officers these days! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned

Greesburg, Pennsylvania another Chief of police arrested on distributing Meth and Cocaine. Apparently the prosecutors oversaw evidence pending from June 2020 to Oct of 2022.
How can one get away with such things under the radar that long. And they never raised suspicions before that. I swear this State gets worse everyday. Can't wait to move...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned

Greesburg, Pennsylvania another Chief of police arrested on distributing Meth and Cocaine. Apparently the prosecutors oversaw evidence pending from June 2020 to Oct of 2022.
How can one get away with such things under the radar that long. And they never raised suspicions before that. I swear this State gets worse everyday. Can't wait to move...
You no like niggadelphia?(mexican maid from family guy voice)

HG

95T exp
Apparently the prosecutors oversaw evidence pending from June 2020 to Oct of 2022.
How can one get away with such things under the radar that long. And they never raised suspicions before that
That's only 2 years dabbling he got caught for - I hope it was worth his while - it's alot to risk...

What do you expect from higher authority anymore these days?

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Can't really blame him. We demonize and give them a fate worse than death when they actually do thier job...

Back