beatings You Rape? You Get Spanked. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
"The guy in the video raped 7 students of a all girls highschool, he was shot in the head 17 minutes after the video ended. His family didnt come to his funeral because they couldnt believe what he did."
Info is copy/paste, just a warning. Don't want @Jeffroush56 to get his panties in a bundle again. He really hates misspelling, hates misidentifying fowl, and is a total cunt.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
That shit should have happened to this creep I went to 10 years of school with. He spent years tormenting, flashing, touching and eventually raping. Since he was the quarterback and Mr cool guy, he always got away with it. I thought it was funny in kindergarten when he would run up and show us his little dick. But it got worse over the years until Junior year he raped his ex girlfriend violently on the staircase at school. His new dumb bitch girlfriend, prom queen, tried to stick up for him. He almost got away with it til we all testified the creepy things he did to all of us

RebelFX

That shit should have happened to this creep I went to 10 years of school with. He spent years tormenting, flashing, touching and eventually raping. Since he was the quarterback and Mr cool guy, he always got away with it. I thought it was funny in kindergarten when he would run up and show us his little dick. But it got worse over the years until Junior year he raped his ex girlfriend violently on the staircase at school. His new dumb bitch girlfriend, prom queen, tried to stick up for him. He almost got away with it til we all testified the creepy things he did to all of us
I mean.... if he's still alive, it's not too late. I'm down to spank a rapist. Hopefully he's not a masochist... then just seems kinda counter productive

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
For every “rapist” I wonder how many are falsely accused. Women lie, it happens and they easily ruin men’s lives. You have a bit of a different outlook when it happens to you, and you have to fight to the death to prove your innocence.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
"The guy in the video raped 7 students of a all girls highschool, he was shot in the head 17 minutes after the video ended. His family didnt come to his funeral because they couldnt believe what he did."
Info is copy/paste, just a warning. Don't want @Jeffroush56 to get his panties in a bundle again. He really hates misspelling, hates misidentifying fowl, and is a total cunt.

View attachment 762294
HELL YEA! KEEP EM COMING BITCH!!!🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕😁

I'm so glad you like me so much and I got under your thin ass skin

Ohright

NewbieX

View attachment 762294
As a female I am offended he wasn't tortured!

RebelFX

I'm so glad you like me so much and I got under your thin ass skin
Nah, it's impossible to get under my skin. But you tried to...and that's why I took the chance to call you a cunt on a public forum. Curious though... why the five middle fingers? I mean.. doesn't one send the same message and also doesn't make you look like a 13 year old kid?

is there anyone how can tell what is written on the stick?
Damn... good eye I didn't realize there was writing on the stick until I rewatched specifically looking
1710536463475.png

As a female I am offended he wasn't tortured!

As a male I am offended he wasn't tortured!

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Nah, it's impossible to get under my skin. But you tried to...and that's why I took the chance to call you a cunt on a public forum. Curious though... why the five middle fingers? I mean.. doesn't one send the same message and also doesn't make you look like a 13 year old kid?

Damn... good eye I didn't realize there was writing on the stick until I rewatched specifically looking
View attachment 762450

As a male I am offended he wasn't tortured!
I'm curious....Why call me a cunt on a public forum? Obviously you are the only one who cares. And the fact that you took time to call me a cunt 3 times! Isn't that the same as 5 muddle fingers? Wouldn't calling me a cunt once achieve the same objective? AND the fact you took time out of your pathetic, shitty, dick sucking day to call me a cunt 3 times, means I had some kind of an effect on your sensitive little ass hmmmm....🤔😁

I'm curious....Why call me a cunt on a public forum? Obviously you are the only one who cares. And the fact that you took time to call me a cunt 3 times! Isn't that the same as 5 muddle fingers? Wouldn't calling me a cunt once achieve the same objective? AND the fact you took time out of your pathetic, shitty, dick sucking day to call me a cunt 3 times, means I had some kind of an effect on your sensitive little ass hmmmm....🤔😁
And why do you use the handle RebelFX??? You probably aren't (the proper English) from the south and I PROMISE you, you aren't (again proper English) a rebel.

RebelFX

And why do you use the handle RebelFX??? You probably aren't (the proper English) from the south and I PROMISE you, you aren't (again proper English) a rebel.

My day is very dick sucking indeed. It was more times I called ya a cunt but the other times were reposts. Dude, you have no idea. I've always had a distaste for authority, I've been a rebel all my life. Grew up punk, have always been into punk, shows were epic, shit would be destroyed, cops would start pepper spraying people and arresting people. I've lived a life that would scare little cunts like you to take part in. You understand I was posting anyway and it took literally a second to call you a cunt.. so congrats... you got like 20 seconds of my life between me calling you a cunt and this response :beatadeadhorse: 💋

Edit: Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to answer your initial part, No.. you see not everyone will see every thread so the more I spread out the word, you're a cunt, it reaches more people if I post it in different forums. When you post more than one emoji, everyone is obviously going to see all of them because they are all condensed to one post. Therefore if you flip me off once in every post, your middle finger emoji would get a bigger audience.

Father Corpse

We are not your kind

5 disordered and confused fingers? That’s apropos for you. All muddled in your ass.

When you’re a grammar douche, check your spelling.

Back