Young anti-communist fighter, killed in 1949 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sandberger

Well Known Member
The young man on the pictures was an anti-communist resistance fighter. His homeland was occupied in 1944 by Soviet Union. He was living with his parents in wealthy farm and communists started to harass them as "capitalists". In March 1949 there was a large operation of deportation and many people from his homeland were sent to Siberia, mostly farm owners and their family members. His family escaped to the woods before deportation and they lived as outlaws. Young man was then 18 years old. He joined a group of armed resistance fighters. One day, on 23. July 1949 six of them wanted to visit their friends farm, but there was an ambush. Farm was surrounded by KGB soldiers and three guys were shot dead, included young guy on pictures. Three of the group hided themselves in and under buildings of farm and escaped next day. Photo of this young dead fighter was made by a photographer of KGB. Weapon on this photo is Russian PPS, also he had a Browning 7,65 mm pistol.
Screenshot_20210324-204151~2.png
Screenshot_20210324-204231~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

McM

ARSELING
What was his homeland? I've read once from the 'woodmen' (this would be the German translation) in a Baltic country in WW2. Estonia or Latvia... can't remember anymore.
They were resistance fighters against the Soviets too.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
"Forest brothers" actually. This young fellow was Estonian, but there was active resistance in Latvia and Lithuania also, even many years after WW2. In Estonia last guy from armed resistance died during attempted arrest in 1976 (31 years after WW2). He jumped to the river and drowned. He is in picture the left one, second guy is KGB officer who tried to arrest him few minutes later.
sabe.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The Soviets murdered a lot of people in their take-over of the former com-block countries, something very little known about, farmers killed & farms given to Soviet 'patriots'.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Which team was Daniel Craig in? Movie begins with a D. That was forest resistance. Famous ones. If a movie was made must be.

cfofe

Rookie
Yes, 'forest brothers', of course.
My dad was from Riga/ Latvia but fought on the German side in the war.
A brave man of courage no doubt. He fought on the side that was forever in the moral right before God.

The US is JEWED to hell. It will likely ever remain that way. The Jewish American Occupation only destorys.

Torn Weiner

I'm Jewish & Proud
The young man on the pictures was an anti-communist resistance fighter. His homeland was occupied in 1944 by Soviet Union. He was living with his parents in wealthy farm and communists started to harass them as "capitalists". In March 1949 there was a large operation of deportation and many people from his homeland were sent to Siberia, mostly farm owners and their family members. His family escaped to the woods before deportation and they lived as outlaws. Young man was then 18 years old. He joined a group of armed resistance fighters. One day, on 23. July 1949 six of them wanted to visit their friends farm, but there was an ambush. Farm was surrounded by KGB soldiers and three guys were shot dead, included young guy on pictures. Three of the group hided themselves in and under buildings of farm and escaped next day. Photo of this young dead fighter was made by a photographer of KGB. Weapon on this photo is Russian PPS, also he had a Browning 7,65 mm pistol.View attachment 496186View attachment 496188
This is exactly what communist scum deserv👍

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
Yes, 'forest brothers', of course.
My dad was from Riga/ Latvia but fought on the German side in the war.
of course, your dad fought on the german side. how old does that make you? everyone on this site who is interested in WWII, unbelievably, had someone in their family(an uncle, dad, brother, cousin, friend of a friend, dads friend etc) who served with the Nazis in WWII. Never seen so many people in one place that had direct family that served with the nazis. Its almost as if yall are making it up.....LMAO...... no that couldnt be, could it? People always tell the truth online, dont they? especially gore sites liek gore grish, right?

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
I'm German, over 60, and my father was born in the 1920s.

To tell lies is something for 13 years old kids when they get into adolescence; as a grown-up, it's quite unsatisfying.
ok, i believe you. Just like i said, there are alot of people on here that claim to be relatives of former nazis.
Movie is "Defiance", but it is about other side guys, Belorussian anti-nazi partisans.
Good movie.

Back