bizarre Your cookies aint worth the wait ๐Ÿ˜‚ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure๐Ÿซก

I wish there were more guys like that, that say it like it is. Not the simps, that wanna play captain save a ho

There is no product that gains value with age and use. Ladies If your in your late 30s your cookies have expired. Face reality. Your old and washed up.

Why are you so bitter? Canโ€™t meet anyone your age? Lmao

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Money
Coins
Land
Houses
Cars
Ummmmmm!!!
Watches
Jewellery
Collectable toys...
And PROBABLY LOADS more things that gain value even though older ans been used...
Dumb Nigggggaaaaa

Father Corpse

We are not your kind
Money
Coins
Land
Houses
Cars
Ummmmmm!!!
Watches
Jewellery
Collectable toys...
And PROBABLY LOADS more things that gain value even though older ans been used...
Dumb Nigggggaaaaa
A dollar today is worth more than one tomorrow. Just a little finance/accounting adage for ya ๐Ÿ˜‰

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Money
Coins
Land
Houses
Cars
Ummmmmm!!!
Watches
Jewellery
Collectable toys...
Dumb Nigggggaaaaa
I don't think your looking at it right. That's inflation. Everything is worth more in that sense.
Age and use. They don't become worth more with use. Collectable toys for example are worth more with age and use. They need to be in pristine condition. You understand what he's saying. You know your cookies ain't what they use to be. No 40 year old woman can honestly say her cookies are as good as they were when she was 20 before she had kids.

I don't think your looking at it right. That's inflation. Everything is worth more in that sense.
Age and use. They don't become worth more with use. Collectable toys for example are worth more with age and use. They need to be in pristine condition. You understand what he's saying. You know your cookies ain't what they use to be. No 40 year old woman can honestly say her cookies are as good as they were when she was 20 before she had kids.
*Aren't

A dollar today is worth more than one tomorrow. Just a little finance/accounting adage for ya ๐Ÿ˜‰
That's true. If you put $ 100,000 in the safe, 100 years from now that 100,000 isn't gonna be worth what it was 100 years ago. But if you had $100,000 in gold and left it in the safe for 100 years, it would be worth significantly more.

*Aren't

That's true. If you put $ 100,000 in the safe, 100 years from now that 100,000 isn't gonna be worth what it was 100 years ago. But if you had $100,000 in gold and left it in the safe for 100 years, it would be worth significantly more.
@ThunderCat I know it's hard to accept that your getting old and your body ain't what it use to be. I'm sure there's plenty of guys that still find you attractive. That's why alot of older woman want big black dicks because their vaginas are sloppy and loose. A vagina will stretch a mile before it shrinks an inch.

Last edited:

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
The laws of thermodynamics dictate that I will smash that inner-sanctum until it needs some rebar, spackle, and a 4x4 gauze dressing loaded with neosporin.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran

*Aren't

@ThunderCat I know it's hard to accept that your getting old and your body ain't what it use to be. I'm sure there's plenty of guys that still find you attractive. That's why alot of older woman want big black dicks because their vaginas are sloppy and loose. A vagina will stretch a mile before it shrinks an inch.
Some woman are lucky at 40...I'm not looking forward to hitting 60/70/80 though tbh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
IF i make it that long....๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
You men have also got the Drop too remember.....Your balls will hang LOW, LOW low
Low
Low ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

*Aren't

What about a Sexy actresses BRA, BIKINI OR KNICKERS???
Didn't someone sell her Bikini for 1000's...

Hahaha

slickrick27

Well Known Member
Some woman are lucky at 40...I'm not looking forward to hitting 60/70/80 though tbh. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
You men have also got the Drop too remember.....Your balls will hang LOW, LOW low
Low
Low ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha
Yea I guess you got me there lol I seen a article a while back where they sold Elvis presleys unwashed underwear for like over 100,000 dollars. And sometimes older woman are hot if they aren't fat and sloppy. If they got a cool personality I can overlook alot of other things. Beauty is internal alot of times.

Low
Low ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506-091325_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506-091325_Samsung Internet.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 5
Back