War Zelensky's pockets continue to bulge thanks to the BIG Lie. (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The BIG Lie - and the David Copperfield style disappearing act of America's money through the Ukrainian Money Laundering Scheme.
While countless Shitlibs sit there virtuous trying hard to justify why being broke and dealing with massive inflation is "Important for Democracy" :shrug:
8-7jN5nS19ZEiAq31.png

mrln

silent ghost
this type of info should be streamed into every ones tv on every channel for these stupid ukraine supporters to see and biden haters to see and anti govt people to see. show what a joke we the people are being made of. its fucking blatant how the govt is fucking us,and NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A FUCKING SHIT!
and people wonder why some "go postal".... i get why,because i could be one of them "postals".

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Same fucking people who won't open their eyes to the Ukrainian money laundering scheme are the same fucks who don't care about the US border...

...What is the point of citizen's rights and laws if we're going to give them away to people with foreign interests???

M3gAtron75789

Fresh Meat
How retarded are you sounds like your listening to Russian Propaganda and making a post about it 10,000 people just got evacuated from their homes in Kerson in Ukraine because they are being invaded and your making posts like this wow your dumb.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
How retarded are you sounds like your listening to Russian Propaganda and making a post about it 10,000 people just got evacuated from their homes in Kerson in Ukraine because they are being invaded and your making posts like this wow your dumb.
"You're"

mrln

silent ghost
...Same fucking people who won't open their eyes to the Ukrainian money laundering scheme are the same fucks who don't care about the US border...

...What is the point of citizen's rights and laws if we're going to give them away to people with foreign interests???
now,(from what i heard) if youconsider yourself a u.s. citizen,you have the right to vote. "yo biyen for presidentay. tank jew yo biyen!" :rollseyes2:

Back