Zeta hit-man getting a life sentence (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venom

MCMXXV
san-antonio.jpg

The Mexican narco trafficker Marciano Millan Vazquez was declared guilty of the 10 charges that he faced in the United States, among them various homicides and drug trafficking.
The ex member of Los Zetas will be sentenced this coming October, and he is looking at a life sentence.

Millan Vazquez is a ruthless killer, who in Piedras Negras prison, Coahuila, who with a machete, dismembered a young girl in front of her parents
, he killed and "cooked" no less than a dozen victims, at the same time as attending mass on Sundays in San Antonio.
In order to judge him for crimes committed in Mexico, the Prosecutors of the Court of Texas utilized a special pact of the law that permits them jurisdiction. This made him a mark to hit for the USA justice department.

Pleading in defence of Millan, Jaime Cavazos, alleged that all of the testimony admitted into the trial lacked evidence, Russell Leachman, and assistant prosecutor said evidence in their possession ranged from recorded phone calls to the death of an informant that who condemned the accused.
During the trial, various witnesses that gave testimony described the activities of Millan Vazquez in the criminal organization of Los Zetas, and gave account about the subalterns that bought authorities in the State.

For example, Adolfo Efren Tavira Alvarado, ex chief of programming for Televisa, giving his testimony to the Judge and confessed that "Los Zetas control the Municipal Police of Piedras Negras. Also the bought Federal Police Commanders and some members of the Army and had arrangements with the PGR, with the Marines", he couldn't he said.
He added:" I knew of a contribution that was handed to the Governor in 2012. He was Governor Ruben Moreira but I do not know how much money was handed over. I was present at the delivery but got out before the delivery was made. It was in Rancho Beto Casas," He was handed suitcases of money but did not know the amount inside them.

Other witnesses, Rodrigo Humberto Uribe Tapia, son of an ex mayor of Piedras Negras that has two disappeared brothers, assured that Millan operated as a financier of Los Zetas, and that he gave four million dollars to functionaries of the administration of Humberto Moreira to buy protection for the criminal organization.

Zetatijuana put the number of assassinations at 300 that he is responsible for, and they report that the female child was 6 years old, and was killed as part of a zeta purge. (Otis: I think this killing was carried out as the zetas purged Allende, see link to an article by BB reporter Valor on Allende).

Venom

MCMXXV
The most fucked thing I read was that he dismember the young girl. A lot of Zetas getting transferred to Texas state prison, Does anybody know if they remain loyal to the Zetas or join other gangs? Is there going to be an attack on his life for killing a child?

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I agree Venom, that was more than sick and brutal to dismember a little girl, what a sick motherfucker he is and Karma willing that fuckstick will get his when he gets to prison!:rage:

Back