Israel: Grandma avoid kidnapping by Hamas and terrorist asks grandma to take a photo with him for saying she was from Argentina and named Messi. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Preacher

Forum Veteran
A 90-year-old grandmother in Israel avoids being kidnapped by Hamas by saying she was from Argentina and naming Messi.

The Hamas terrorist not only did not kidnap her, but he gave her his gun and took a photo with her.

According to grandmother words after saying that she was from Argentina: "Then I tell him, 'do you watch football?' He said he liked it and I told him I am from Messi's country. He was surprised and told me he loves Messi. He put his arm on my shoulder, gave me his gun, he made me do the peace sign and they snapped the picture."

Grandma interview:

m8UmBZMuL_1200x630__1.jpg

The picture:

images (5).jpeg

So you know the secret guys, if you are going to be kidnapped by Hamas just say that you are Argentine and name Messi. The terrorists are going to ask to take photos with you. 😂

This is not the first case of an Argentine being saved because of this, a few years ago the same thing happened with a journalist who was kidnapped by ISIS and was released for the same reason...

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Sounds like a bullshit story. Jews are good at making shit up.

Of course. In reality she is a 40 year old undercover Mossad agent disguised as a 90 year old woman. They let her live and asked her to take a photo because she gave intelligence information to the Hamas terrorist.

Quick witted for a old lady👍

A bit of everything. In the interview she said that it all started because she told the terrorist that she did not speak the language well because she was Argentine. A little cunning and a little lucky.

This is not the first case: There are at least two more cases that were saved due to the same thing. The last one was an Argentinian in 2015 (agronomian engineer who worked for the company Flour Mills and was kidnapped in Nigeria and released for the same reason...)

Last edited:
Back