Serious What Went Through Your Mind When You First Watched Gore? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
First time i watched it was when them two scandinavian college chicks got kidnapped in Morocco, and they filmed cutting her head off while still being alive
Ohhh... this is the first danish person being killed that I've ever seen here... .

But some good came out of it after all....20 moroccan scumbags received between 5-20years of prison time.

4 have been sentenced to death... they keep appeals comming tho. So far they have been turned down. Don't know if they will ever die.

Here in Denmark 14 people have been charged with breaking the law and for sharing the video. And about 5-ish convicted.

LACEYHATESPEOPLE

Fresh Meat
I seen Gore at 14 and it just kind of reinforced my hatred for people
People are assholes XD
It creeped the fuck out of me at first, but I was always intrigued as to how the human body reacts to incidents that tear them apart. Why are we different from the billions of animals who are slaughtered and die in the wild?
We don’t taste as good?

vaporghoul

dead thing
My First Experience With Gore Was Through CrazyShit.Com And Was The Infamous Facebook Suicide Where A Man After His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him Takes A Some Sort Of Shot Gun I Think 12 Guage And Blows His Brain's Out I Think Everyone Knows It And I Was Traumatized For Like 2 Days Then I Watched It Again And It Wasn't That Bad Now I'm Basically Addicted👌
It was a mental overload. My first thought was "oh god, there's blood and guts everywhere, this is disgusting!" But...i couldn't pull my eyes away. I have a strange fascination for the human body; and since i never pursued my interest in becoming a medical professional this seems to satisfy that. I still cringe from time to time. But with every viewing, i only become more numb to the blood and guts, and more entralled with the human body.

My First Experience With Gore Was Through CrazyShit.Com And Was The Infamous Facebook Suicide Where A Man After His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him Takes A Some Sort Of Shot Gun I Think 12 Guage And Blows His Brain's Out I Think Everyone Knows It And I Was Traumatized For Like 2 Days Then I Watched It Again And It Wasn't That Bad Now I'm Basically Addicted👌
I think I was really really young (below the age of 11 I believe) when I saw REAL gore, I had accidentally come across a video of someone getting their eye cut open with a blade and I think I was just sort of enamored ever since. I saw my first horror movie at 3 years old and I've just been interested in the real and fake sides of it all ever since.
I was 10 and watched the beheading and I found it so amazing how death happens, still a sick fuck to this day.

Milokliz

Rookie
Ohhh... this is the first danish person being killed that I've ever seen here... .

But some good came out of it after all....20 moroccan scumbags received between 5-20years of prison time.

4 have been sentenced to death... they keep appeals comming tho. So far they have been turned down. Don't know if they will ever die.

Here in Denmark 14 people have been charged with breaking the law and for sharing the video. And about 5-ish convicted.
They‘re probably already free…the video was all over the place, on twitter etc…imagine their parents watching their daughter getting her head cutt off while still alive

And, europe, being a dumb old cunt, is taking them goat fuckers and niggers in millions…no logic

Tottie

You've got to laugh
He lost his mcnutt

PeachParfait

Stay hydrated .⋆。˚♡
I'm almost positive the first video I saw was the last of Ricardo Lopez's tapes. I watched it on youtube and was pretty young so I wasn't expecting the video to include the moment he shot himself. Total shock for a while just staring and studying at the stain left on the wall behind him.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I'm not sure what my first gore image on the internet, my first gore photo was of a guy that went nuts and tried to kill a cop and then was shot dead. It was a local event and my Dad (a Cop) had the photos. He also had the pics of the cop that was shot in the vest and what a bullet does to your body even if you had a vest and it was not pretty.
As for internet stuff it is a reminder of how brutal people are to each other, all this shit they never tell you on the news. I like the reminder.

Fetid01

STRAIGHT PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
HUH....is what went through my mind. I would read my mothers nursing books and materials as a child so seeing a poor white trash couple dismember ( pics) some dude in a cheap motel and pose with the corpse didn't shock me.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
My first experience with gore was my dad showing me shit off rotten.com and he showed me this gnarly ass picture of an attempted suicide, guy blew his whole jaw off, pretty much everything besides the part he was hoping for.

miZerywithaZ

NewbieX
I dunno, fuck...kinda started out with dude getting an arm cut off with such precision a surgeon would have to take notes, then they moved on to the legs and other arm as he remained conscious and in pain through it's entirety...I believe he had an erection through out the ordeal for some odd reason, seeing that there shouldn't have been any blood pressure left...then it was on to the Luke Magotta murder...see that for yourself and you'll have an entirely new outlook on fucked up ...

S3V3N

Gore Junkie
R. Budd Dwyer suicide, I thought what a piece of shit to do that on television. Damn that fucker bled out his nose, ears, and mouth fast. Fuckin sick.
That was my first video too
It think I was about 12 when I watched it out of curiosity. Fucked me up for a long time. Then I became a addict to such videos 😂

#Slutsforsatan91

Fresh Meat
Mine was from rotten.com I was 12 or 13. I went hard-core and watched the Eugene Armstrong beheading video. I remember feeling so disgusted and angry. Beheading are always hard to watch imo. I miss rotten.com they had some classics

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
" What Went Through Your Mind When You First Watched Gore?" I had been working in the medical field for years and have seen things that would make most people vomit...I wasn't really "shocked" or whatever. I was also an uploader on BestGore for quite some time before it went down....miss ya Mark!

Mine was the old school Faces of Death VHS from a local video store. A couple years later peer to peer downloading came out on things like Limewire and Kaza (I think that's how you spell it) and I downloaded around 4 or 5 in the series.

roburlyf1

Fresh Meat
Chechen beheading of a Russian soldier in either the First or Second Chechen War (early 2000’s I believe). I think I was 13-14 y/o and it’s made me into the gore addict I am today.
That was my first one too, I was 14 too lol that sound he made when he got it in the neck was traumatic but I still watched it like 5 times in a row lol.

Back