Serious What Went Through Your Mind When You First Watched Gore? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kalpov

NewbieX
At first I thought it was fake, seeing a guy get shot 10 times in the face. I expected to be like in the movies with the head blowing up with one shot, but I realized it was real and proceeded to get into gore videos. Now, balls.

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
The thing that went through my mind was. WOW !
so this is the way the world really works. growing up on Nickelodeon and watching the evening news is just a joke.
I need to toughen up like a motherfucker starting now.!

Sirialni

Fresh Meat
I was pretty young (maybe 14 or so).
And i thought it was fake, that it was special effects.
Primarily because I was in complete disbelief that things like that could happen to humans.
Eventually I came to realise it was real.
And some images/videos kept me up at night.
I guess I became desensitised to it now to some extent. I can't watch some videos (no animals, no people in pain, etc) but the effect isn't as strong as it once was.

California 2

Just curious
Goregrish is an excellent source for seeing what goes on in this world. Especially the war videos. I especially like to see when they save animals or animal attacks. Some of it is very difficult to watch though. I find it more difficult to read certain comments of people laughing or saying dumb, mean stuff on tragic events.

I realised I went off track so I edited my comment, the first thing running through my mind when I watched my first video was fucking hell I didn't even think this was legal to be posted online for people to watch around the world...

I think I found Rotten.Com when I was 13 or 14 (I am now 28), I was looking for pictures of dead jews at concrentration camps as ever since I was a kid I was fascinated by WW2 and wanted to see first-hand some of the bold claims I was reading online which evidently turned out to be true, if anything they toned it down. I was paranoid about someone finding my search history but once I worked out how to clear it I was good to go, I have since showed friends some videos (some of the more tame ones actually no beheadings just shootings and factory accidents, and they just tell me "turn that fucking shit off, I don't want to watch that what is wrong with you, do you like this stuff?").

So I no longer show anyone videos on my phone as 99% of the time they think I'm sick and twisted and deeply disturbed. I used to watch stuff on BestGore and then it got shut down, I stumbled across this site sometime last year and it is by far the best going, lots of community interaction, and reading some other peoples comments has me in stitches of laughter, and often are better than the content itself how each user analyses a video... It it's also nice to know I am not alone in wanting to watch this as a form of entertainment. That's enough of my life story :)
Me too! I would like cancel my membership then login again. (I didn't start watching at 14,) I just started watching for curiosity a few years ago at 27 and I am just a normal nature loving girl so my bf was like how can you watch those war videos? My sister says, how can you watch those? So I answered them, they should be on the news so people know what war & tragedy is really like. When I was younger I was a convinced Walt Disney watcher.. But the real world is very different. Cheers!

Last edited:
First time I saw anything goreish I was 17. My husband had a book and it had all this gore. Very scary at that time. I kept thinking about it. That's only photos. Now seeing videos make me see properly what the human body can go through to be destroyed. My heart beats so fast cos I feel so sorry for this who are about to be murdered or about to commit . That just makes me sad and hope the murderous are murdered too. But yes I have to say it's interest as long as no harm comes to animals..

TexasMassacre

I’m just here to watch people die
Can’t remember when I saw my first gore video, last I can remember it was in highschool when a guy showed me a video of a dude jumping off a radio tower.
I was already into gore before hand so I was kinda used to stuff like that, but I was really squeamish of suicides at that time, but thought it was crazy someone would climb up thinking about what they’re were about to do and if it was worth it. Idk

jamesbondo

NewbieX
my first experience was from my dad lmfao. i was young as hell n saw him cringe at a photo of a guy that got his hand caught in a meat grinder i didnt have a bad reaction but i couldnt look away because it looked so intresting. after that i started finding gore sites and watched videos

bloodysharts

I shove coke cans in my urethra
Mine was on best gore and it was a girl getting shit in the butthole with a shotgun after is was shoved in it good shit now me and coworkers watch this site and funny videos live them keep it up highly addicted

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Faces of Death was the first Gore I got to watch as a kid and it was like realizing that life isn't interesting enough so God created death to enhance everyone's experience

no u

Rookie
My First Experience With Gore Was Through CrazyShit.Com And Was The Infamous Facebook Suicide Where A Man After His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him Takes A Some Sort Of Shot Gun I Think 12 Guage And Blows His Brain's Out I Think Everyone Knows It And I Was Traumatized For Like 2 Days Then I Watched It Again And It Wasn't That Bad Now I'm Basically Addicted👌
My first one was Two guys, one hammer, then the scandinavian girls raped and killed in Morocco. I was outraged and squeamish. Still outraged about the shit that happens though, but I'm here to cure my squeamishness, desensitize a little. I came after the war started because 1) it's too close to home and I might see this shit up close - or so i thought at the time. and 2) for uncensored news, i wanted to see the real face of war. Children, animals and women are still a no-no for me but I am keeping it that way

About 12 years ago I randomly found a censored suicide YouTube video of a guy who shots himself with a gun , he spilled blood immediately from every hole of his head . Firstly I was shocked , but I searched on Google for more uncensored videos like this , and I ended up on best gore .
The first uncensored video I watched was from a Mexican cartel .
Some guys were hanging some machetes and chainsaws while their victims where hand bounded . Suddenly , the guy with the chainsaw started cutting off their limbs . I was like wtf did just happened ?what evil things are happening in this world . Ever since I occasionally search for this kind of videos , so I ended up here on Goregrish ,a site which I find very safe to browse . I still can’t watch beheadings easily , I can see any other think you want .
I use to show some videos or photos to some of my friends but they think I am sick watching this kind of stuff .
I know myself and I would never do these things I see here to anyone in my life , I am just curious for the bad things happening to this world .

jguzman1991

Rookie
My First Experience With Gore Was Through CrazyShit.Com And Was The Infamous Facebook Suicide Where A Man After His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him Takes A Some Sort Of Shot Gun I Think 12 Guage And Blows His Brain's Out I Think Everyone Knows It And I Was Traumatized For Like 2 Days Then I Watched It Again And It Wasn't That Bad Now I'm Basically Addicted👌
How can i talked to the devil

Back