electrocuted

  1. 0111011000111

    Dumbass + Bridge + Electricity

    G-Spot!!
  2. Mental Puppy

    8 Year old electrocuted

    This incident occurred Saturday morning (16). The victim, the little boy, Joseph died electrocuted after receiving an electric shock by touching a barbed wire fence. For some reason the owner of the house hooked an electric cable onto his barbed wire fence directly from the mains in the house...
  3. Mental Puppy

    Electrician got a short circuit.

    On the 1st of April this electrician was electrocuted on a utility pole.
  4. Nex

    Climbs power pole, electrocuted

  5. Nex

    Arc flash sets man ablaze

  6. DeathHand

    Contact Burn Electrician

    This guy was an electrician working on a hyrdo pole. His right hand came in contact with a high voltage live wire which electrocuted him. Along with severe contact burns the man also fell from the pole and sustained sever spinal injuries. Set 1. 1. Upon arrival at ER: possible...
  7. DeathHand

    Jacking Hydro 13,800 Volts

    This dude climbed a hydro pole to try and jack some hydro from the power grid and rewire some power elsewhere. While doing some handyman rewiring he put his hand on a live wire and was jacked with 13,800 volts. Montes Claros, Brazil, September 19, 2015. 1. 2. 3. 4.
Top