“Young Girls” - Kevin Spacey CONFIRMS Bill Clinton Flew To Epstein’s Island With Teens (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Awww poor Kevin had to sell one of his houses to pay for lawyers to defend the indefensible... Now pot calling kettle black I smell a rat. "He's Acting :lulz:"

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
:shrug:

Attachments

• jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg
    jeffrey-epstein-and-donald-trump.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 16

Khokhlol Hunter

I wish for a nuclear winter.
I liked his work in House of Cards, but isn't Kev a fag irl too like in the show?

Fag or not though, you have to admire his optimism/resilience. Most people in his situation at his age would chose the soap and rope exist strategy.

edit: sry it wouldn't let me edit the post.

Last edited:
Trump went there too.
Epstein had alot of 'guests' ( some for pure business - money ) on the island - remember this is before the world knew what was happening there.....if 'they' ( wink wink - you know who - wink wink ) had any kind of dirt on Trump being there ( ie. pedophile ) they would had use it to bury him ages ago. Trump likes older mature well dressed bitches with big tatas. I am not a total 'Trump Chump' yet I know he's leaser of 2 evils. I think he learned lesson well. He was thrown under the bus from his 'so-called' allies ( right from the start - sold his ass out faster then 2 bunnies fucking on a bolt of lightning). Fox News, his own son in law ( fucking hook nosed cunt ), close personal pals, even the all hook noised asses he kissed. I don't think he'll let that passed again - he's gonna get 'interesting' when he's back in the White House.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
There's not much in terms of deflection that Kevin Spacey can do. That thing is an absolute monster and has his seat reserved for the second death...

Back