👾 4th Flying Object Shot Out of Sky Over Lake Huron (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
been going on for more than 2 yrs my dear. as long as these asshats have been on office. these career politicians. yes the leadership is a problem. but that corruption goes hand in hand with the corrupt politicians. this corruption is a different kind than the last admin corruption.
Yeah, yeah I get that more than two year business, I know shysters have walked the halls of justice. But this is different. The blatant systematic break down of our country has been quick and purposeful. It boggles the mind.

mrln

silent ghost
Yeah, yeah I get that more than two year business, I know shysters have walked the halls of justice. But this is different. The blatant systematic break down of our country has been quick and purposeful. It boggles the mind.
its the "party cycle". dems thought the country was going to hell in a hand basket while trump was pres. and the repubs thought differently. now the repubs think the country is going to hell in a hand basket with biden. and the dems think different.
while there are those who will think the country is falling,under their party. rinos and dinos...
the cycle...

deviant2

hell is other people
its the "party cycle". dems thought the country was going to hell in a hand basket while trump was pres. and the repubs thought differently. now the repubs think the country is going to hell in a hand basket with biden. and the dems think different.
while there are those who will think the country is falling,under their party. rinos and dinos...
the cycle...
The country IS going to hell in a hand basket, ain't no think about it. Roughly one year to go with this idiot and company to turn the screws nice and tight. And if they stay in office after the election... we are fucked.

mrln

silent ghost
The country IS going to hell in a hand basket, ain't no think about it. Roughly one year to go with this idiot and company to turn the screws nice and tight. And if they stay in office after the election... we are fucked.
you proved my point. which is not a bad thing. but you see what im saying now,rt? i agree with you and i felt the same about trump. but not such a fast ride of it. trumps presidency was more of racial tensions than biden. biden is more of world and financial tensions.
now if desantis decides to run,i think america will be great again. he has vision and foresight. and hes young.
floridians dont want him to run because they dont want to lose their leader. which, i get it. but if he can do what he did with fla to the us,wed be in way better shape. the last time was with clinton (imo).

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Ya, we know. I'm just gonna speak for most of us in the states, hope ya'll out there don't mind.
We The People DO NOT: champion, support, back, encourage, promote, align, endorse, advocate, favor, except or agree with anything the corrupt administration of this country is doing. The choices and actions are nothing we want, it's bullshit, and we are being taken for a absurd ride. I can promise you this is not how we want our country to be run.
We are laughing too,sometimes. If we don't we'd all loose are fucking marbles.
Same shit in Canada...the dickhead running the country is running it into the ground.

deviant2

hell is other people
You have a point? Can I see it? :oops:

With Pedo Pete at the con, we were in for it on his first day in. He signed that blank EO to renig on the pipeline deal when the works for that were pretty much a done deal. Now we will depend on other continents for something that was on the same chunk of land we are.
Went down hill that very first day and the hits keep coming.

you proved my point. which is not a bad thing. but you see what im saying now,rt? i agree with you and i felt the same about trump. but not such a fast ride of it. trumps presidency was more of racial tensions than biden. biden is more of world and financial tensions.
now if desantis decides to run,i think america will be great again. he has vision and foresight. and hes young.
floridians dont want him to run because they dont want to lose their leader. which, i get it. but if he can do what he did with fla to the us,wed be in way better shape. the last time was with clinton (imo).

Same shit in Canada...the dickhead running the country is running it into the ground.
Yeah, you guys up yonder aren't fairing much better are ya? Alot of leaders are destroying their countries, wonder who exactly is yanking their chains.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
Let's Go Brandon!

Pathetic...

biden-balloon.png

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Not a balloon.
Cockpit audio, authenticated by the U.S. Airforce. "It's moving so slow"... it took two missles to "decommission" it. Mmmkay.
No debris has be recovered.
All righty then... :unreal:

What I don't get is, we live in 2023 and can video call someone on the other side of the world in HD and crystal clear voice to one another using a simple phone. Those dudes are in multy million dollar planes with supposedly the newest and greatest technology ... and their audio sounds like they're speaking from a 1940's phone booth in a hurricane! :shrug:

deviant2

hell is other people
What I don't get is, we live in 2023 and can video call someone on the other side of the world in HD and crystal clear voice to one another using a simple phone. Those dudes are in multy million dollar planes with supposedly the newest and greatest technology ... and their audio sounds like they're speaking from a 1940's phone booth in a hurricane! :shrug:
Made me laugh.
I think the mic inside their flight gear close to the mouth, plus jet engine noise in the background make them sound like that. Jet engines are loud.

mrln

silent ghost
ok heres my theory about this being a diversion.
the train wreck that happened in ohio where all the toxic chems were released into the atmosphere. now the water is contaminated and fish are dying. its not usable. for anything. birds 500 miles away in kentucky are falling from the sky because of the poison rain thats falling.
because none of this is on the news. social media. yes social media. because stuff like this wont be shown on the news. and because its on social media,doesnt mean its fake news or its not happening. the only reason this is fake and isnt happening,is because the news outlets arent showing this disaster.
get it now?
does this sound conspiracle? to some maybe. but why else is this balloon thing such a big deal,when the big deal is that the environment is getting all fucked up. could it be a cover for this admins fuck ups of who they hire because of certain orientation? who is in charge of transportation? ill give you a hint,its not the luggage guy. but im sure they hang in the same circles. im not insinuationg their orientation,but their qualification. and they werent hired for their qualifications,imo. and this train derailment isnt the only "blip" in ole petey bois tenure of being head of transportation.
so back to what i was saying. you think this balloon thing is the diversion for this toxic disaster? because the damage has only begun and has spread a long distance in a short amount of time. and with more havoc to come.
what do you think? im a quack now?

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Let's Go Brandon!

Pathetic...

View attachment 659198

This is turning into a fucking embarrassment f-22 shooting down $12-180 pico balloons 🎈.

ok heres my theory about this being a diversion.
the train wreck that happened in ohio where all the toxic chems were released into the atmosphere. now the water is contaminated and fish are dying. its not usable. for anything. birds 500 miles away in kentucky are falling from the sky because of the poison rain thats falling.
because none of this is on the news. social media. yes social media. because stuff like this wont be shown on the news. and because its on social media,doesnt mean its fake news or its not happening. the only reason this is fake and isnt happening,is because the news outlets arent showing this disaster.
get it now?
does this sound conspiracle? to some maybe. but why else is this balloon thing such a big deal,when the big deal is that the environment is getting all fucked up. could it be a cover for this admins fuck ups of who they hire because of certain orientation? who is in charge of transportation? ill give you a hint,its not the luggage guy. but im sure they hang in the same circles. im not insinuationg their orientation,but their qualification. and they werent hired for their qualifications,imo. and this train derailment isnt the only "blip" in ole petey bois tenure of being head of transportation.
so back to what i was saying. you think this balloon thing is the diversion for this toxic disaster? because the damage has only begun and has spread a long distance in a short amount of time. and with more havoc to come.
what do you think? im a quack now?
What happened in Ohio is an absolute fucking disaster blame the government and the greedy railway companies who cut corners now there is a toxic hell hole in the United States so fucking sad 😞.

mrln

silent ghost
This is turning into a fucking embarrassment f-22 shooting down $12-180 pico balloons 🎈.

What happened in Ohio is an absolute fucking disaster blame the government and the greedy railway companies who cut corners now there is a toxic hell hole in the United States so fucking sad 😞.
exactly why im thinking this ballon thing is a diversion for that. like ive mentioned a few posts ago.
the embarassment of this admin and the incompetence of the choices biden made for the heads of certain people. i think buttegege was made head of transportation not for experience but diversity. hes gay and the luggage guy is a trans. both clearly not qualified for their positions.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
exactly why im thinking this ballon thing is a diversion for that. like ive mentioned a few posts ago.
the embarassment of this admin and the incompetence of the choices biden made for the heads of certain people. i think buttegege was made head of transportation not for experience but diversity. hes gay and the luggage guy is a trans. both clearly not qualified for their positions.
True plus the railway companies have lobbied the government not to push new railway safety laws because it costs money they don’t want to spend.

mrln

silent ghost
True plus the railway companies have lobbied the government not to push new railway safety laws because it costs money they don’t want to spend.
and right away blame will be put on the unions. when in actuality it falls on petes lap. hes the head of transportation and what he says (should) go. lack of leadership.
not to mention the r.r. is always crying about being broke. stop paying these executives crazy salaries as well!

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
and right away blame will be put on the unions. when in actuality it falls on petes lap. hes the head of transportation and what he says (should) go. lack of leadership.
not to mention the r.r. is always crying about being broke. stop paying these executives crazy salaries as well!
Yep we are living in a Corporatocracy big companies can get away with shit.

deviant2

hell is other people
Yep we are living in a Corporatocracy big companies can get away with shit.
There's something off about this whole god awful disaster.

Just prior to this, the town implemented the Digital ID program(ID2020 and Bill Gates). Interesting this small rural area was choosen to try it out, given that just days later this environmental disaster happened.

Interesting that it's been ignored by all the climate change mouth pieces and the WH.
Interesting that president potato went to the Ukraine while a community in his own country is in such desperate need. And he gave Zelensky ANOTHER 500 million while he was there. Surely that money could be used here in the states.

Also, the CDC days before changed their profile on vinyl chloride about the cancer affects and children.
Something is so very, very wrong with this 'accident'.

Last edited:
Back