Serious U.S. Shoots Down Chinese Spy Balloon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
65AC318E-5D19-4519-81C6-3220C8D2096A.jpeg

Paytonus

Rookie
At that height they see far more then any satellite and better angles then any satellite they can also pick up phone coverage , also at the height an EMP attack could have also wiped out most of the US. It was embarrassing defense and politics to allow this potential threat and serious invasion of airspace to happen. A balloon that size has a payload of 1.2 tonne. This was not nothing, it was a big failure to allow it to happen.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
The chinks are cocksuckers. The more they mock something the more credible something actually is.

I hate those slanty eyed cheating mother fuckers. They're the worst group of people on the planet and we've let them become far too powerful in every regard. They need a slapdown in the most serious of ways.

WTF are those cunts at NORAD doing with their time? And its goddamned embarrassing to the US & Canadian military that this balloon wasn't eliminated while it was above Alaska or northern Alberta. There's fuck all up there for the debris to hit. I think they were actually spying on me the dirty cunts

View attachment 655657
You going insane with anger over a big fucking white balloon 🎈 ffs go and sit down in a dark room.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Game of balloons the new documentary

Attachments

• 20230207_233700.jpg
    20230207_233700.jpg
    975.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20230207_233657.jpg
    20230207_233657.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 39

mrln

silent ghost
Game of balloons the new documentary
a new call of duty game.

so now the govt sent a underwater drone in to check for explosive. i think its a lil over the top paranoia.
saying it is for self destruction purposes. :rolleyes: and if thats the case,wouldnt you think as soon as china found out we found out,it would have been done then? now i dont know how high up in the sky "air rights" go. not knowing if theres a "no mans land",but china says they want it back. biden admin say different. so are we gunna go to war over a fucking balloon?

RSBzero

Rookie
US downs Chinese balloon over ocean, moves to recover debris

Feb 4, 2023

The United States on Saturday downed a suspected Chinese spy balloon off the Carolina coast after it traversed sensitive military sites across North America and became the latest flashpoint in tensions between Washington and Beijing.

An operation was underway in U.S. territorial waters in the Atlantic Ocean to recover debris from the balloon, which had been flying at about 60,000 feet and was estimated to be about the size of three school buses. The balloon was downed by Air Force fighter aircraft, according to two officials who were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter and spoke on condition of anonymity.

President Joe Biden had told reporters earlier Saturday that “we’re going to take care of it,” when asked about the balloon. The Federal Aviation Administration and Coast Guard worked to clear the airspace and water below the balloon as it reached the ocean.

Television footage showed a small explosion, followed by the balloon descending toward the water. U.S. military jets were seen flying in the vicinity and ships were deployed in the water to mount the recovery operation.

Officials were aiming to time the operation so they could recover as much of the debris as possible before it sinks into the ocean. The Pentagon had previously estimated that any debris field would be substantial.

The balloon was spotted Saturday morning over the Carolinas as it approached the coast. In preparation for the operation, the FAA Administration temporarily closed airspace over the Carolina coastline, including the airports in Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Wilmington, North Carolina. The FAA rerouted air traffic from the area and warned of delays as a result of the flight restrictions.

The Coast Guard advised mariners to immediately leave the area because of U.S. military operations “that present a significant hazard.”

Biden had been inclined to down the balloon over land when he was first briefed on it on Tuesday, but Pentagon officials advised against it, warning that the potential risk to people on the ground outweighed the assessment of potential Chinese intelligence gains.

The public disclosure of the balloon this week prompted the cancellation of a visit by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken to Beijing scheduled for Sunday for talks aimed at reducing U.S.-China tensions. The Chinese government on Saturday sought to play down the cancellation.

“In actuality, the U.S. and China have never announced any visit, the U.S. making any such announcement is their own business, and we respect that,” China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement Saturday morning.

China has continued to claim that the balloon was merely a weather research “airship” that had been blown off course. The Pentagon rejected that out of hand _ as well as China’s contention that it was not being used for surveillance and had only limited navigational ability.

The balloon was spotted over Montana, which is home to one of America’s three nuclear missile silo fields at Malmstrom Air Force Base.

The Pentagon also acknowledged reports of a second balloon flying over Latin America. “We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon,” Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder, Pentagon press secretary, said in a statement.

China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not immediately respond to a question about the second balloon.

Blinken, who had been due to depart Washington for Beijing late Friday, said he had told senior Chinese diplomat Wang Yi in a phone call that sending the balloon over the U.S. was “an irresponsible act and that (China’s) decision to take this action on the eve of my visit is detrimental to the substantive discussions that we were prepared to have.”

Uncensored reactions on the Chinese internet mirrored the official government stance that the U.S. was hyping the situation. Some used it as a chance to poke fun at U.S. defenses, saying it couldn’t even defend against a balloon, and nationalist influencers leapt to use the news to mock the U.S.

China has denied any claims of spying and said it is a civilian-use balloon intended for meteorology research. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs emphasized that the balloon’s journey was out of its control and urged the U.S. not to “smear” it based on the balloon.

The United States on Saturday downed a suspected Chinese spy balloon off the Carolina coast after it traversed sensitive military sites across North America and became the latest flashpoint in tensions between Washington and Beijing.

An operation was underway in U.S. territorial waters in the Atlantic Ocean to recover debris from the balloon, which had been flying at about 60,000 feet and was estimated to be about the size of three school buses. The balloon was downed by Air Force fighter aircraft, according to two officials who were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter and spoke on condition of anonymity.

President Joe Biden had told reporters earlier Saturday that “we’re going to take care of it,” when asked about the balloon. The Federal Aviation Administration and Coast Guard worked to clear the airspace and water below the balloon as it reached the ocean.

Television footage showed a small explosion, followed by the balloon descending toward the water. U.S. military jets were seen flying in the vicinity and ships were deployed in the water to mount the recovery operation.

Officials were aiming to time the operation so they could recover as much of the debris as possible before it sinks into the ocean. The Pentagon had previously estimated that any debris field would be substantial.

The balloon was spotted Saturday morning over the Carolinas as it approached the coast. In preparation for the operation, the FAA Administration temporarily closed airspace over the Carolina coastline, including the airports in Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and Wilmington, North Carolina. The FAA rerouted air traffic from the area and warned of delays as a result of the flight restrictions.

The Coast Guard advised mariners to immediately leave the area because of U.S. military operations “that present a significant hazard.”

Biden had been inclined to down the balloon over land when he was first briefed on it on Tuesday, but Pentagon officials advised against it, warning that the potential risk to people on the ground outweighed the assessment of potential Chinese intelligence gains.

The public disclosure of the balloon this week prompted the cancellation of a visit by U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken to Beijing scheduled for Sunday for talks aimed at reducing U.S.-China tensions. The Chinese government on Saturday sought to play down the cancellation.

“In actuality, the U.S. and China have never announced any visit, the U.S. making any such announcement is their own business, and we respect that,” China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement Saturday morning.

China has continued to claim that the balloon was merely a weather research “airship” that had been blown off course. The Pentagon rejected that out of hand _ as well as China’s contention that it was not being used for surveillance and had only limited navigational ability.

The balloon was spotted over Montana, which is home to one of America’s three nuclear missile silo fields at Malmstrom Air Force Base.

The Pentagon also acknowledged reports of a second balloon flying over Latin America. “We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon,” Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder, Pentagon press secretary, said in a statement.

China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not immediately respond to a question about the second balloon.

Blinken, who had been due to depart Washington for Beijing late Friday, said he had told senior Chinese diplomat Wang Yi in a phone call that sending the balloon over the U.S. was “an irresponsible act and that (China’s) decision to take this action on the eve of my visit is detrimental to the substantive discussions that we were prepared to have.”

Uncensored reactions on the Chinese internet mirrored the official government stance that the U.S. was hyping the situation. Some used it as a chance to poke fun at U.S. defenses, saying it couldn’t even defend against a balloon, and nationalist influencers leapt to use the news to mock the U.S.

China has denied any claims of spying and said it is a civilian-use balloon intended for meteorology research. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs emphasized that the balloon’s journey was out of its control and urged the U.S. not to “smear” it based on the balloon.

View attachment 655529

2. Photo of the balloon.
View attachment 655530

3. Artist's rendering of a US jet taking out the balloon.
View attachment 655531
Good luck reaching this one with some helicopters and sticks

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1675649342350.jpg
    FB_IMG_1675649342350.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 31

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The chinks are cocksuckers. The more they mock something the more credible something actually is.

I hate those slanty eyed cheating mother fuckers. They're the worst group of people on the planet and we've let them become far too powerful in every regard. They need a slapdown in the most serious of ways.

WTF are those cunts at NORAD doing with their time? And its goddamned embarrassing to the US & Canadian military that this balloon wasn't eliminated while it was above Alaska or northern Alberta. There's fuck all up there for the debris to hit. I think they were actually spying on me the dirty cunts

View attachment 655657
Don't you know? NORAD tracks Santa Clause, all the time...24/7...so we know where he is at all times...

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
a new call of duty game.

so now the govt sent a underwater drone in to check for explosive. i think its a lil over the top paranoia.
saying it is for self destruction purposes. :rolleyes: and if thats the case,wouldnt you think as soon as china found out we found out,it would have been done then? now i dont know how high up in the sky "air rights" go. not knowing if theres a "no mans land",but china says they want it back. biden admin say different. so are we gunna go to war over a fucking balloon?
It's going to kick off if they discover surveillance equipment on that balloon after the Chinese said it's commercial

deviant2

hell is other people
Already posted but these ones are with a twist....the recovered Spy Balloon...

View attachment 656900

View attachment 656901
These look fake something is off. They're weirdly clear, yet the look like painting. If real, the camera takes better than crystal clear pics. Yet cctv and surveillance footage looks like the shits recorded on vhs tapes.
In a sane US, with a commander in chief who gives a fuck, the US would've snagged that thing mostly intact, taken it to a base and inspected it. It's a tricked out fucking balloon for fucks sake, but nope. Instead of checking out what those freaky slant eyes were leisurely cruising our lands with, we sent up a new multi million dollar jet and blew it the hell up with a multi million dollar missle. A fucking missle to take down a fucking balloon, got rid of evidence over the water instead.
Nothing to see here, move along.

I hate this goddamn administration. Fucking pathetic traiters to man and country.

:shuddup:

deviant2

hell is other people
U.S. Intelligence watched the spy balloon take flight from China, a week before it made it into US airspace.

My god this country is being run by a mess of god damn morons.

master shake

Well Known Member
When the Japs sent incendiary balloons to the US during WWII their main purpose was not to cause major damage, it was simply to determine where the balloons landed based on the US reporting the fires, and thus the location, of where the balloons fell within the continental United States. This was so Japan's Unit 731 could then send biological weapons on the next wave of balloons and know with some certainty where and when the balloons would get here.

Of course the US was smart back then and purposfully never reported the incendiary balloons or where they exploded so the Japanese never knew any of their balloons made it to the US at all, and so Unit 731 never armed any with the Bioweapons they had created.

Funny how history is repeating itself only now the USA is run by retards so publish the exact path the balloon traveled on an interactive graphic so now the Chinese can send thousands of these balloons, only this time filled with "Disease-X" with a 100% fatality rate. Great job retards in government who never read history books.

I knew the Japanese were sending those balloons but were they really about to start using them with nukes? I'm not being a smart ass. I'm just curious 🤔. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. There's all kinds of shit they don't want us to know.

Another huge gas bag has been found in NYC

Hahaha I'm surpIrised they were able to hide this fat bitch. I didn't know she ballooned up this fukn fat. Pun intended

Back