13 men charged in alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (1 Viewer)

No, the Declaration of Independence doesn't mention the right to assembly. lol Gathering together wasn't their problem, plotting to kidnap the Governor, plotting to kill police, and planning to incite a civil war is now a felony problem. At least 5 of them are facing 20 to life.

That sheriff I mentioned earlier may have some problems too.
How hard are you going to cry when Trump is reelected?

campkla

Well Known Member
this is what unemployment does to people. their best idea for that day was to kidnap the governor lol.

bgirl

The Wizard
this is what unemployment does to people. their best idea for that day was to kidnap the governor lol.
Only white guys use excuses for their crimes like that. Lots of people live in poverty but only white right wing nuts plot terrorism. I never heard of a black street gang plotting to over throw government in LA, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans etc.

Why is it so hard for white men to accept that it is their own race and gender that predominantly commits terrorism and mass shootings on American soil?

WoodlandHollows

Mr.
Short Bussed
Only white guys use excuses for their crimes like that. Lots of people live in poverty but only white right wing nuts plot terrorism. I never heard of a black street gang plotting to over throw government in LA, Chicago, Atlanta, New Orleans etc.

Why is it so hard for white men to accept that it is their own race and gender that predominantly commits terrorism and mass shootings on American soil?
They feel entitled to residences and property that isn't theirs. It's great to flaunt the same attitude in their perverted, mutant, faces.

Users who are viewing this thread