14 Dead Colorado Theater (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GeeQueue

NewbieX
There is another money hungry ass hole with a brilliant lawyer suing not only the movie theater and Warner Bros., but Holmes' doctors too. According to this report it was the first suit filed and of course, was filed by an uninjured victim. Apparently Holmes was on medications as prescribed by more than one doctor and they are all being sued for not monitoring his drug interactions closely enough. Additionally, they are being blamed for not having the psychic ability to foresee his violent actions and for not making sure he took his meds. Geez, doctors see us, treat us, and prescribe for us. If they have to start coming to our houses twice a day to shove our medicine up our ass, healthcare is going to get REALLY expensive. I'm starting to worry I may be susceptible to a lawsuit because I've been to Colorado before...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/25/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-injured-idUS207229497220120725

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
There is another money hungry ass hole with a brilliant lawyer suing not only the movie theater and Warner Bros., but Holmes' doctors too. According to this report it was the first suit filed and of course, was filed by an uninjured victim. Apparently Holmes was on medications as prescribed by more than one doctor and they are all being sued for not monitoring his drug interactions closely enough. Additionally, they are being blamed for not having the psychic ability to foresee his violent actions and for not making sure he took his meds. Geez, doctors see us, treat us, and prescribe for us. If they have to start coming to our houses twice a day to shove our medicine up our ass, healthcare is going to get REALLY expensive. I'm starting to worry I may be susceptible to a lawsuit because I've been to Colorado before...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/25/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-injured-idUS207229497220120725

Yep, that's the guy I was talking about.

mayhem

Rookie
I'm waiting to hear the firts "insane" statement from Holmes, soon will come a new Helter Skelter or something like that if he wants to go for insanity don't you think?

mrln

silent ghost
....and thats another thing. this lawsuit shit. there should be a limitation on that.
"im sueing d.o.a. and goregrish.com because i was mentally abused and cyber bullied. people are mean and nasty and post pictures up about me that arent true."
gimme a fucking break. take these fuckers out back and just shoot them,hu....?

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
I'm waiting to hear the firts "insane" statement from Holmes, soon will come a new Helter Skelter or something like that if he wants to go for insanity don't you think?

OF course he will plea that...that's was part of his plan I'm sure..because no "sane" person would ever do this..

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
628x471.jpg
CR_Joker.jpg
joker-hospital-0720-500x339.jpg
batman-galasini-katliama-ceviren-jokerin-foto.jpg
Was-the-“Batman-Shooting”-a-Ritualistic-Murder-Carried-Out-by-Mind-Controlled-Patsy.jpg
tumblr_m7ogjnIaH11qd0cyto1_400.jpg
holmes.jpg

mayhem

Rookie
People amaze the hell out of me. Some sick Fucks out in the world. Wonder if they would still be signing that if it were there loved ones killed.
This is awesome, surely for the lulz, but anyway, that's the basis of christianism, god will forgive ANY sin as long as you regret what you did and repent, no matter how bad it may be... But the only catch is that you have to actually care and be sorry for what you did, he's not showing any regret so far.. Just playing looney

treeghost

winter sucks

That sucks, that money hungry a-hole isn't gonna see a dime, I'm sure.
:rolleyes: Doctors aren't gods. Suing a doctor because the guy's a skitzo STINKS - it should not be permitted if the guy is a hard wired mental case. Some brain chemistry problems are just plain beyond medical help.
He had more than one doctor, huh? He was dishonest in his dealings with them too - not their fault.

"Additionally, they are being blamed for not having the psychic ability to foresee his violent actions and for not making sure he took his meds." :lulz:

KG

stalking
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to sue someone. Oh wait I forgot everyone wants that easy money :rolleyes:

Back