14 Dead Colorado Theater (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
A few images of the scene and Holmes with dyed red hair.

1. Trail of blood leading out of the emergency exit as people escaped.
blood-leading-out-of-the-emergency-door.jpg

2. That is Holmes' car and the emergency exit that he entered when he started shooting.
emergency-exit-door-holmes-entered-his-car.jpg

3. Holmes' assault rifle on the ground at the emergency exit.
emergency-door-homles-assault-rifle.jpg

4. This is said to depict Holmes after dying his hair red.
pic-believed-to-be-holmes-dyed-hair.jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
A few images of the scene and Holmes with dyed red hair.

3. Holmes' assault rifle on the ground at the emergency exit.
View attachment 61770

I see a 30 round mag, not a 100 round drum, btw. Maybe we went through his drum and reloaded with that? No offense to the victims, but this guy was a terrible shot if that is the case.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
By the way, anyone think this will effect how many people go see the movie in the next week or so? I really want to see it but hate large crowds. Maybe I'll check it out tonight if enough people opt to stay in the safety of their homes.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
By the way, anyone think this will effect how many people go see the movie in the next week or so? I really want to see it but hate large crowds. Maybe I'll check it out tonight if enough people opt to stay in the safety of their homes.
It said on the news that people have said they would go see it ,BUT will check where all the exits are located...

Brutaltruth

Lurker
It said on the news that people have said they would go see it ,BUT will check where all the exits are located...

Not an Issue here in San Francisco, theatre here always has a group of ARMED guards patrolling constantly, even before the shooting.

Yabaw

Banned
Fucking tragic situation and all, but when i saw that footage of people coming out of the theatre and 'batman' walked out i lol'd.

Gotta love how the media will try and blame the movie and (at least on paper in the uk anyway) comic books for it, rather than using the old catch all of 'crazy'.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Fucking tragic situation and all, but when i saw that footage of people coming out of the theatre and 'batman' walked out i lol'd.

Gotta love how the media will try and blame the movie and (at least on paper in the uk anyway) comic books for it, rather than using the old catch all of 'crazy'.

They are going to blame lax gun laws in the US (actually, Colorado has strict gun laws iirc) and violence in movies, etc. Bunch of idiot politicians are going to use this to try to curtail our liberties a bit more. They will act like they care about the people who got killed, yada yada same old shit different psycho killing people.

I'm pretty sure the theater was in a 'gun-free zone'. I wonder if this guy picked that theater for that reason? Or part of his reason? With full body armor the guy seems like quite the fucking pussy for surrendering like he did.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Latest news: Holmes' apartment has been cleared of most explosives. Many of the explosives were taken to a nearby site for controlled detonation. Now they plan to send an armour-clad bomb disposal expert in to assess the situation in the apartment and determine if it is safe to enter.

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator

Yes the media is saying just that about comics books and this movie are to blame..The shooter was HIGHLY intelligent but could only find work at McDonald's..he was a loner, and probably felt like a failure..etc..He snapped months before and plan exactly what he wanted to do ...ALL to make a name for himself ..this was premeditated MURDER...

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
They are going to blame lax gun laws in the US (actually, Colorado has strict gun laws iirc) and violence in movies, etc. Bunch of idiot politicians are going to use this to try to curtail our liberties a bit more. They will act like they care about the people who got killed, yada yada same old shit different psycho killing people.

I'm pretty sure the theater was in a 'gun-free zone'. I wonder if this guy picked that theater for that reason? Or part of his reason? With full body armor the guy seems like quite the fucking pussy for surrendering like he did.

Aurora is a huge wide spread area...Where this theater is located use to be called "Aurora Mall"..smacked in the middle of suburbia and gangs...I lived there years ago..but went back last year...Aurora was trying to really clean things up...

twizt3dfuc

Fresh Meat
Yes the media is saying just that about comics books and this movie are to blame..The shooter was HIGHLY intelligent but could only find work at McDonald's..he was a loner, and probably felt like a failure..etc..He snapped months before and plan exactly what he wanted to do ...ALL to make a name for himself ..this was premeditated MURDER...
I wonder what people used to blame murder on before games and movies? Of course its not because your son is fucking insane or anything... lets blame the world. I truly hate that some people are allowed oxygen.

sent from my Cm7 Dx2

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
movies, music, comic books, and video games are always the escape goat, in columbine in was marilyn manson. why cant we blame it on the real problem just fucking being bat shit crazy a fucking psycho. he obtained all guns legally but made modifications to them. They did do the background checks but he checked out fine he never even had a traffic ticket. He probably did feel like a loser cause he was so fucking smart and did the schooling and still couldnt find a job, and had no one to talk to about it cause he had no friends. i am not trying to make excuses for the guy but just some insight on what i read. normally guys like this just off themselves after killing so many so idk, he is not talking now but hopefully he will so we can find out a little more about what makes him tick.

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
yeah, I sure people will become more cautious of the amount in the theaters and what time to see a movie

mayhem

Rookie
Wohoa, I think I love this guy, he created for sure at least one "batman" since he left about 4 orfans...also the way he planned it all, just brilliant, the only messy thing is that now the f*cking media will blame batman or other comics.. Which is really retarded..

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I see a 30 round mag, not a 100 round drum, btw. Maybe we went through his drum and reloaded with that? No offense to the victims, but this guy was a terrible shot if that is the case.
Ya, his AR is loaded with a standard 30 round mag in the photo but police are saying that he had an aftermarket 100 round drum. All fine and dandy, but the 100 rd drums are known to jam the AR if the weapon is fired too rapidly - and he was probably trying to spray the place with as many rounds as he could. I'd take a guess that his AR-15 jammed and he replaced the ammo drum with a stock mag: but the rifle was still jammed and rendered useless.

Police are also trying to determine the order in which Holmes used his 3 weapons. Witnesses are saying that he opened up with the shotgun, then started with the AR - which jammed, and then he pulled out his high capacity Glock.

I attached a pic of the AR-15 with a standard ammo magazine and one of an AR-15 with a 100 round drum mag for folks that might not be sure what this "drum" business is. These are not images of the weapon that Holmes used.

1. Standard AR-15 with stock ammo magazine.
ar-15-standard-magazine.jpg

2. Another AR-15 but fitted with a 100 round drum magazine.
ar-15-100-round-drum.jpg

Back