War 2 Lebanese journalists killed in Israeli attack (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
Al Mayadeen's correspondent, Farah Omar, and cameraman Rabih Al-Me'mari were murdered earlier today in an Israeli airstrike in an Israeli attack on their location in Tayr Harfa, South Lebanon.
An Israeli warplane fired two rockets on Farah and Rabih's location.
Farah and Rabih had just ended a live broadcast at 10 a.m., giving updates on the latest Israeli bombardment in South Lebanon. She and her colleagues were targeted soon after they wrapped up their coverage and went off air.
photo_2023-11-21_10-42-49.jpg

photo_2023-11-21_10-42-42.jpg

FloresXV3

MILF Hunter
Fake news, the most moral army in the world would never do such a thing! They definitely had a shoulder ground to air guided missile launcher and not a “camera”, just look at those smiles only Hamas smiles like that

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
giving updates on the latest Israeli bombardment
Great reporting that..... they became their own news story.

Fake news, the most moral army in the world would never do such a thing! They definitely had a shoulder ground to air guided missile launcher and not a “camera”, just look at those smiles only Hamas smiles like that
That's right, you keep working on that Negative Score. Soon, you'll have caught up with AhMadGoatfucker.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Al Mayadeen's correspondent, Farah Omar, and cameraman Rabih Al-Me'mari were murdered earlier today in an Israeli airstrike in an Israeli attack on their location in Tayr Harfa, South Lebanon.
An Israeli warplane fired two rockets on Farah and Rabih's location.
Farah and Rabih had just ended a live broadcast at 10 a.m., giving updates on the latest Israeli bombardment in South Lebanon. She and her colleagues were targeted soon after they wrapped up their coverage and went off air.
View attachment 726482
View attachment 726481
1700583735841.jpeg

Jimmy Olsen & Lois Lane

DirtyLou

Lurker
Pro-Hezbollah journalists killed by airstrike in response to Hezbollah's aggression...I don't think it's entirely Israel's fault.

Back