20-year-old woman declared dead found breathing at Detroit funeral home (8 Viewers)

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
0F1E5ADB-0F37-48CE-8168-49CB348D3815.jpeg

Here she is smiling. I’ll take bets on her not lasting the week. ❤️

DoDoo

You shoud hear my Spanish ...
Just kidding! This will possibly become more commonplace as institutions continue to feed off of Covid funding.

Roger Escude

Forum Veteran
Its shocking, but it actually happens fairly often. It is why the first thing the mortician does is check the vital signs. The mortician can't embalm, bury or cremate the body until they have a signed death certificate and order of disposition which can only be signed by a corner, M.E. or judge. Most families don't have a burial plot or crypt lined up unless the person is at an advanced age anyway.
Awesome insight bro. I watch lots and lots of videos on this shit. A good person I like to watch on YouTube is that chicks YouTube show” Ask A Mortician “. She’s awesome AND kinda funny. Ya gotta check her out sometime if ya haven’t already. 😎

Gone crazy back soon

Close the window, it's getting whiney in here
Awesome insight bro. I watch lots and lots of videos on this shit. A good person I like to watch on YouTube is that chicks YouTube show” Ask A Mortician “. She’s awesome AND kinda funny. Ya gotta check her out sometime if ya haven’t already. 😎
She is good she is fun to watch and is very knowledgeable.

Gorishjojo

Fresh Meat
Given medical readings and the condition of the patient, it was determined at that time that she did not have signs of life."

Nope I’m still alive dumb ass!!!

Users who are viewing this thread