20-year-old woman declared dead found breathing at Detroit funeral home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
0F1E5ADB-0F37-48CE-8168-49CB348D3815.jpeg

Here she is smiling. I’ll take bets on her not lasting the week. ❤️

DoDoo

You shoud hear my Spanish ...
Just kidding! This will possibly become more commonplace as institutions continue to feed off of Covid funding.

Roger Escude

Heaven & Hell
Its shocking, but it actually happens fairly often. It is why the first thing the mortician does is check the vital signs. The mortician can't embalm, bury or cremate the body until they have a signed death certificate and order of disposition which can only be signed by a corner, M.E. or judge. Most families don't have a burial plot or crypt lined up unless the person is at an advanced age anyway.
Awesome insight bro. I watch lots and lots of videos on this shit. A good person I like to watch on YouTube is that chicks YouTube show” Ask A Mortician “. She’s awesome AND kinda funny. Ya gotta check her out sometime if ya haven’t already. 😎

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
Given medical readings and the condition of the patient, it was determined at that time that she did not have signs of life."

Nope I’m still alive dumb ass!!!

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Thankyou.
Any idea what saved by the bell is? Apart from a TV show with screech. (screech had a storage unit on the TV show 'storage Hunters and in it was a rubber expensive sex doll, a nazi uniform and hat and a crystal meth pipe. So screech was a sick individual)
Boxing.

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Guess they do In detroit. I found it odD that since there was no foul play that the coroner sent her right to the funeral home and didn't try to figure out what "killed" her
I have seen that several times. If a person has a known medical history and both the police and medical examiner at the scene determine there is no foul play, the body goes straight to the funeral home. No autopsy.

cfofe

Rookie
The Dr went by what he was told rather than doing his job :nono:

In a second statement released on Monday, the fire department clarified that a local emergency department physician pronounced the woman dead based upon medical information provided by the Southfield Fire Department paramedics.
Lazy cunt. I wonder if he isnt a poo.

johnstev

Fresh Meat
What do you expect, Detroit or Chicago, so many dead in the streets, they can check them all. But at least they caught this one, thanks !

firepisser8104

I didnt ask your opinion...
OK
This lady was a "frequent flyer" and had MULTIPLE medical issues including chronic Bradycardia {slow heart rate}, well the day she was pronounced dead on scene was still heightened "covid" protocols and you did not transport to hospitals for DOA. BY DOA you have to do 30 mins of high quality 2 man CPR and have a proper ekg reading showing no sustainable heart rhythm.
Now I do know ( I was on the crew to transport her to Children's Hospital of Detroit) that because of weight and disabilities her family was always calling the FD to take to ER for every cough she had. Her parents were also overbearing and would tell the medics how to do their job. She did not always speak so couldn't yell for help. On the Day in question She looked dead, heart rate was so low it was not readable or was in a "non shockable" rhythm. Once you obtain that you have to call your medical director (usually whatever hospital system you are working ER) and talk to "medical control" a dr will advise you to do this or that or call the patient deceased. Pre covid they got loaded on the bus and went to the er and they can pronounce there. Its still sketchy but what is believed is that when they transferred her to the other table and hit that table it was enough force to make the heart beat normal again. It took some time for her to come to were she started to whimper and try to move ( she was a quadriplegic so she didnt move much) She was very much alive when we picked her up. And Mom was already on the phone with multiple lawyers.

Sadly this does happen all the time. Babies will have no heart rhythm then go down to morgue then be alive screaming. all along they were alive just heart rate was so low and shallow it was not making an electrical signal great enough to be seen or felt.

Back