24 yr old shoots at family after basketball rolls into his property.. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
A North Carolina man allegedly shot a 6-year-old girl, her parents and an additional neighbor after a basketball rolled into his yard.

The suspect, Robert Louis Singletary, 24, turned himself in on Thursday to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office in Tampa, Florida, the Gaston County Police Department said.

The Gaston County Police Department received a 911 call at 7:44 p.m. on Tuesday about a local shooting. Investigators later determined that Singletary seriously injured one adult male and one juvenile female, and that a separate female was grazed by a bullet while a second adult male was shot.

Police identified the three adult victims as William James White, Ashley Hildebrand and Derrick Kenneth Prather, all from Gastonia. White suffered a gunshot wound and remains in serious condition, according to police. Hildebrand suffered a grazing gunshot wound, and Prather was shot but not hit, police said. The 6-year-old, whose name won't be released, also suffered a gunshot wound, police said.

Link to Article

ShartCart

Crusty piss fenders
This user was banned
yet since it was a reggin…they won’t let this be seen widespread… Now I know why white people hate them. Bunch of aggressive wild animals pretending to be human. Kind of like when people put clothes on a chimp and have it do human like tasks

DokraOwl

Hooter
Must have claimed that basketball as his own the moment it went on his property, that's how it works in the wonderful world of baboons and bonobos. Then when he saw the trespassers encroaching on his territory what would have been in the past met with hoots and the flinging of feces was instead met with bullets.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
You lying fuck. here it is: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Fucking racist shit: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Final solution: kill all racist, hillbilly, red maga maggots. MAKE AMERICA SMART AGAIN
Hey genius , I rephrased my comment to narrow down the descriptive point I was making regarding CNN's optics and procedures. While I understand you sit in front of your computer with CNN your favorite and most trusted "news source" (cough) .. at the time of my comment CNN had NOT broadcast publicly on television - and I make that clear distinction here because it's relevant. The article (while carefully hidden by algorithms and only available by looking it up on their CNN website) a brief search for the story online also reveals that it is swamped by suggestions for other stories involving "white" shootings.
I'd like you to provide a link to an actual Television broadcast of the story and NOT just a tidbit hidden on their website. I'd be interested in analyzing THAT too when you have it because the tactics used by broadcasters (not just CNN but many others, CNN just happen to be the most obviously deceptive and biased so it's why I referenced them in my comment). and while my comment was made after CHECKING for links to a story broadcast PUBLICLY, and it was after CNN were copping a significant amount of bad press online (and rightfully so) for not having addressed this story that prompted my comment which I have now 'slightly' reworded for virtuous smart asses like yourself ...
- "The story CNN had clearly been suppressed (much like the Biden Laptop story and many others) because it doesn't suit their narrative, and have now, after significant public shaming online, posted a small story on their official website, (for all the CNN Cucks who are members) can link to and posture proudly against any criticism .. however still avoiding public television broadcast of it or mentioning it on their mainstream broadcasts"

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
You lying fuck. here it is: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Fucking racist shit: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Final solution: kill all racist, hillbilly, red maga maggots. MAKE AMERICA SMART AGAIN
Stfu nigger.... the only "final solution" is America the way it's supposed to be before the joos brought you here....A nigger free America...

Hey genius , I rephrased my comment to narrow down the descriptive point I was making regarding CNN's optics and procedures. While I understand you sit in front of your computer with CNN your favorite and most trusted "news source" (cough) .. at the time of my comment CNN had NOT broadcast publicly on television - and I make that clear distinction here because it's relevant. The article (while carefully hidden by algorithms and only available by looking it up on their CNN website) a brief search for the story online also reveals that it is swamped by suggestions for other stories involving "white" shootings.
I'd like you to provide a link to an actual Television broadcast of the story and NOT just a tidbit hidden on their website. I'd be interested in analyzing THAT too when you have it because the tactics used by broadcasters (not just CNN but many others, CNN just happen to be the most obviously deceptive and biased so it's why I referenced them in my comment). and while my comment was made after CHECKING for links to a story broadcast PUBLICLY, and it was after CNN were copping a significant amount of bad press online (and rightfully so) for not having addressed this story that prompted my comment which I have now 'slightly' reworded for virtuous smart asses like yourself ...
- "The story CNN had clearly been suppressed (much like the Biden Laptop story and many others) because it doesn't suit their narrative, and have now, after significant public shaming online, posted a small story on their official website, (for all the CNN Cucks who are members) can link to and posture proudly against any criticism .. however still avoiding public television broadcast of it or mentioning it on their mainstream broadcasts"
Trying to reason with a nigger is impossible.....js....

Řøɓëřţ Đøẅñëƴ §ƴŋđřømë

Pŕë§įđėŋţïäł Řêţăŕđ
What the fuck does it mean to be shot but not hit? Like they shot at them and missed or what?

Niggers only contribution to society is increasing crime stats CNN only touched on it because if they didnt they would get backlash so they gotta make it look like they give a fuck

mrln

silent ghost
i guess its payback for the 85yr old white guy shooting the black kid who went to the wrong door looking for his siblings.
which btw.... you heard AALLLLL bout that,and not much of this nig shooting a family.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I wouldn’t mind Niggers if they were owned like back in the day. It’s all that running around that causes trouble. Feral Nigger 😂😂

Sicksicle

Well Known Member

If a black person is shot, killed, beaten its all over the place on the media. For example the black kid shot on the front porch, it was all you could see in the news media for 2 weeks. A black man shoots 4 for a basketball rolling on his property including a 9 year old child, and it gets a editorial piece on the backpage of its website. That is not fair or equal coverage, its called media bias. Its nice you love the left wing media but don't think that woke bullshit flies at all. If you don't like the truth just look at the pictures and vids and move on.

Back