24 yr old shoots at family after basketball rolls into his property.. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
He’s black so he’ll be told he did nothing wrong and get let go

Blacks are Americas misfortune just as the Jews were my heros. Yes we need a final solution 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ah, another good man who sees the heroism of the Jews. I love 'em. They've been downtrodden for millennia, fucked by the world in WW2 both in Germany and Russia but now have the bomb and no one goes near them.

Their army, airforce and Mossad are first rate. The last thing Israel will do it the Arabs are about to take it over is launch the bombs and turn the whole place into a parking lot.

In the 1930's the idea of creating land for the new Israel in central Australia was mooted. It came to nothing.

Now Central Australia is a waste land of marginal cattle country and remote communities with zero employment and illiterate aboriginals with out English skills and 4 or 5 generations into welfare.

Drop Israel in and the place would be thriving now, new industries, great citrus and grapes (we have massive subterranean water supplies here) and loads of hot Israeli women...

He was just too white.

The profanity filter has made me chuckle in here, I'm leaving it on for now.
Profanity filter...

It's like those trigger warnings that are all the rage now: "News of a torturing serial killer tonight but first we have to warn viewers that some details may cause concern..."

Weakness is now a praise worthy attribute. How fucked up is that?

You lying fuck. here it is: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Fucking racist shit: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Final solution: kill all racist, hillbilly, red maga maggots. MAKE AMERICA SMART AGAIN
Can I call you a nigger loving cunt now?

I'd hate to break the new rules...

Last edited:

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
Hey genius , I rephrased my comment to narrow down the descriptive point I was making regarding CNN's optics and procedures. While I understand you sit in front of your computer with CNN your favorite and most trusted "news source" (cough) .. at the time of my comment CNN had NOT broadcast publicly on television - and I make that clear distinction here because it's relevant. The article (while carefully hidden by algorithms and only available by looking it up on their CNN website) a brief search for the story online also reveals that it is swamped by suggestions for other stories involving "white" shootings.
I'd like you to provide a link to an actual Television broadcast of the story and NOT just a tidbit hidden on their website. I'd be interested in analyzing THAT too when you have it because the tactics used by broadcasters (not just CNN but many others, CNN just happen to be the most obviously deceptive and biased so it's why I referenced them in my comment). and while my comment was made after CHECKING for links to a story broadcast PUBLICLY, and it was after CNN were copping a significant amount of bad press online (and rightfully so) for not having addressed this story that prompted my comment which I have now 'slightly' reworded for virtuous smart asses like yourself ...
- "The story CNN had clearly been suppressed (much like the Biden Laptop story and many others) because it doesn't suit their narrative, and have now, after significant public shaming online, posted a small story on their official website, (for all the CNN Cucks who are members) can link to and posture proudly against any criticism .. however still avoiding public television broadcast of it or mentioning it on their mainstream broadcasts"
damn good stuff sir.jpeg

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
You lying fuck. here it is: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Fucking racist shit: https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Final solution: kill all racist, hillbilly, red maga maggots. MAKE AMERICA SMART AGAIN
Putting it on a website is far different than beating it like a dead horse on prime time television.

You must be a moron…. Do you actually believe all men are equal? Because I can assure you they are NOT

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
You're ignorant. Not all white people are racist. Not all trump supporters are racist. Just like all black people aren't niggers.

I bet you're not even colored, just some retarded white kid in skinny jeans that thinks supporting BLM makes you progressive. It doesn't.

These types of "progressions" have literally led to the downfall of man and civilization.

Killing won't solve anything and speaking like that damn sure isn't going to change anyone's mind on how they feel, if anything, it's just fuel for the fire.

Feel like I'm probably just talking to a wall.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
O
You're ignorant. Not all white people are racist. Not all trump supporters are racist. Just like all black people aren't Basketball Americans.

I bet you're not even colored, just some retarded white kid in skinny jeans that thinks supporting BLM makes you progressive. It doesn't.

These types of "progressions" have literally led to the downfall of man and civilization.

Killing won't solve anything and speaking like that damn sure isn't going to change anyone's mind on how they feel, if anything, it's just fuel for the fire.

Once again MOST blacks are basketball kneegrows

Of course you’re talking to yourself (brick wall)…. That thing is basically a rusty tractor

Cmon bro, see the light. White is right.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
O

Once again MOST blacks are basketball kneegrows

Of course you’re talking to yourself (brick wall)…. That thing is basically a rusty tractor
Aye progress, you said MOST this time. Proud of ya man :bong:

I get you though, after a while it's just pattern recognition.
Like if you look on my states sex offender registration, most of them are old white men, does that mean all white people are sex offenders? No, just MOST of em 😉

Just shooting the shit with ya man lol, smoke something for ya boy.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Hey genius....or should I say MAGA Maggot. Here's what you need to do. Dig a deep hole behind your single wide trailer. Throw yourself in. Have one of your MAGAHOLICS water you three times a week for six months. Hopefully by then you will have grown a brain and develop "commons sense". Either that or stop drinking lysol and taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Here you go you incredibly stupid fuck of a human being. https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html
Got one on the Biden laptop while you're at it you whiny dumbass.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Hey genius....or should I say MAGA Maggot. Here's what you need to do. Dig a deep hole behind your single wide trailer. Throw yourself in. Have one of your MAGAHOLICS water you three times a week for six months. Hopefully by then you will have grown a brain and develop "commons sense". Either that or stop drinking lysol and taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Here you go you incredibly stupid fuck of a human being. https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html
You’re fuckin black as fuck

Fact21

Machine
Hey genius , I rephrased my comment to narrow down the descriptive point I was making regarding CNN's optics and procedures. While I understand you sit in front of your computer with CNN your favorite and most trusted "news source" (cough) .. at the time of my comment CNN had NOT broadcast publicly on television - and I make that clear distinction here because it's relevant. The article (while carefully hidden by algorithms and only available by looking it up on their CNN website) a brief search for the story online also reveals that it is swamped by suggestions for other stories involving "white" shootings.
I'd like you to provide a link to an actual Television broadcast of the story and NOT just a tidbit hidden on their website. I'd be interested in analyzing THAT too when you have it because the tactics used by broadcasters (not just CNN but many others, CNN just happen to be the most obviously deceptive and biased so it's why I referenced them in my comment). and while my comment was made after CHECKING for links to a story broadcast PUBLICLY, and it was after CNN were copping a significant amount of bad press online (and rightfully so) for not having addressed this story that prompted my comment which I have now 'slightly' reworded for virtuous smart asses like yourself ...
- "The story CNN had clearly been suppressed (much like the Biden Laptop story and many others) because it doesn't suit their narrative, and have now, after significant public shaming online, posted a small story on their official website, (for all the CNN Cucks who are members) can link to and posture proudly against any criticism .. however still avoiding public television broadcast of it or mentioning it on their mainstream broadcasts"
Nigers don’t know how to operate computers…..they sit and play in the mud all day. That’s why they fucking stink like horseshit. Can you imagine being a Niger…..your own race kills each other in record numbers, you have that nappy ass hair, you stink constantly, uneducated and live your life know the white man is superior.

djdeeds

Nigers don’t know how to operate computers…..they sit and play in the mud all day. That’s why they fucking stink like horseshit. Can you imagine being a Niger…..your own race kills each other in record numbers, you have that nappy ass hair, you stink constantly, uneducated and live your life know the white man is superior.
Out of all the stupid shit I've heard Biden say .. the most ridiculous was when he said "Very soon white people will be the minority in society and that's a good thing" ... What in the FUCK! it's the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard him say. Does he have no clue that Niggers are the "Minority" for a reason, and that reason is obvious. Society is going to shit with that attitude. The day will come when this whole Black lives matter bullshit gets turned on its head and they go back to being treated like they used to be ... and it will be their own damn fault.

Fact21

Machine
Out of all the stupid shit I've heard Biden say .. the most ridiculous was when he said "Very soon white people will be the minority in society and that's a good thing" ... What in the FUCK! it's the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard him say. Does he have no clue that Basketball Americans are the "Minority" for a reason, and that reason is obvious. Society is going to shit with that attitude. The day will come when this whole Black lives matter bullshit gets turned on its head and they go back to being treated like they used to be ... and it will be their own damn fault.
Agreed…..as soon as they got let out of their cages and given rights, they started destroying shit. There is absolutely no use for any nigger on this earth. I hope the world goes into chaos and we have a PERGE day, I would take all that trash out.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Can't lie here ,i stick a kitchen kinfe into all the omes that come over my fence. I wouldn't shoot the little bastards though.

C'mon, let's be honest. The leftist media in America is of the monolithic sentiment that Basketball Americans are entitled to kill white Americans, with no criminal charges, as some form of moral reparations for the years of slavery. Negroes can never be held reponsible for their heinous and criminal behavior. Pretty much like a rattlesnake or a rabid rat can kill all the prey they want without being held "responsible."

Radioactive2010

This user was banned
Yeah , the story CNN refuse to show because it doesn't suit their narrative.
Nice try MAGA Maggot....another BS lie. CNN did report on the story. https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

Typical subhuman shenanigans 🤷🏻‍♂️♿️🤦🏻‍♂️ just kill em all and be done with it, the younger they are the easier their heads turn into soppy sponges when you stomp on them.
You're talking about MAGA Maggots.....right???????

You're ignorant. Not all white people are racist. Not all trump supporters are racist. Just like all black people aren't Basketball Americans.

Nice try MAGA.....firstly, the word "retarded" is only used by idiots who didn't graduate from elementary school. The correct verbiage is "mentally challenged". Secondly, I'm talking about MAGA Maggots who are all racist, redneck, hillbilly, dumber than an untreated piece of 2x4 wood. By the way, never assume things....it just makes you look like an ASS. lol

djdeeds

Nice try MAGA Maggot....another BS lie. CNN did report on the story. https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/20/us/neighbor-child-shooting-basketball-singletary/index.html

You're talking about MAGA Maggots.....right???????

Nice try MAGA.....firstly, the word "retarded" is only used by idiots who didn't graduate from elementary school. The correct verbiage is "mentally challenged". Secondly, I'm talking about MAGA Maggots who are all racist, redneck, hillbilly, dumber than an untreated piece of 2x4 wood. By the way, never assume things....it just makes you look like an ASS. lol
Jesus fucking Christ ... if two of the most Trump deranged retards got together and fucked each other and gave birth to a sensationally deranged retard child ... YOU Sir ... are that child!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In the 1930's the idea of creating land for the new Israel in central Australia was mooted. It came to nothing.

Now Central Australia is a waste land of marginal cattle country
And gold, diamonds, silver, copper, nickel, zinc, iron ore, uranium, lithium, cobalt, ree's etc

1940's Jews:

giphy.gif

Back