Serious 3 dead, 8 injured in shooting at Michigan high school, undersheriff says (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
I also noticed jina and Bill's continuous hard-on for me. Talking about my sloppy wet cunt and shit. lol, I'm starting to think you're getting off on me abusing you.
Na, I just like pointing out how wrong you always are, dumb fuckers don’t like that because they always think their right with the bullshit they post

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I seems that since Roe vs Wade 1973, all "hell" has broke out in this country.
Coincidence ?
Maybe .

Also, the month of April a lot of terrible things have occurred.
Waco , OKC bombing , Columbine , Boston Marathon , etc...

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I love how out of the copious amount of selfies you know he had, they found the one where he looks like a furry. Don't drag them into this mans shit.

Dr Jekyl

Rookie
W
A 15-year-old boy is in custody after three students died and eight were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a high school in Oxford, Michigan, authorities said.
The Oxford High School students killed were a 16-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael G. McCabe said at a news conference.

he tried to act like a police officer so the teacher would let him in.. Just imagine what would have happened if they believed it

View attachment 559649

This is a photo of the alleged shooter at Michigan High School taken a month before the schoolshooting massacre occurred. The suspect in question is named Ryan Kavanagh. .View attachment 559650
Why Are they not arming training the teachers how to deal with these situations? If these punkasses knew they were going to die they wouldnt be doing this! But of course it is the libtard agenda for these to happen for gun control!!

Dawnszenith

Rookie
It's great to know they had a peer that judged them instead of people selling families and projections like the god damned government.

Nuckingfuts

Fresh Meat
He didn't pretend to be a cop. This was infact an officer, he came out to say he only said "Bro" to help them understand that he was "cool" and it was okay to trust him. He also said he didn't realize that was a mistake and freaked the kids out.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Maybe it was self-defense. They could have charged at him or reached for his weapon which would make it his right to shoot them. He surrendered without incident, and he's white. I'm sure he's innocent. Stop the witch hunt.
It's much simpler than that. He carried a gun, so they get shot at if they try and shoot him for no reason.
You can't be shot unarmed when you are armed and can shoot back.

Schools have no armed security to protect taxpayer's kids even though taxpayers fund their careers, fund construction etc.

Spend 30 million on football stadiums but nothing on armed security go figure.
armed security is a waste of money. Ever hear of Parkland, or Uvalde?
Stop disarming people, they already have the guns to stop it from happening.

Last edited:

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka
A 15-year-old boy is in custody after three students died and eight were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a high school in Oxford, Michigan, authorities said.
The Oxford High School students killed were a 16-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael G. McCabe said at a news conference.

he tried to act like a police officer so the teacher would let him in.. Just imagine what would have happened if they believed it

View attachment 559649

This is a photo of the alleged shooter at Michigan High School taken a month before the schoolshooting massacre occurred. The suspect in question is named Ryan Kavanagh. .View attachment 559650
Cop said slow down you're fine....fuck you nipple head, I'm getting a as far away from that gun toting crazy bastard as fast as I can.

Back