Serious 3 dead, 8 injured in shooting at Michigan high school, undersheriff says (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
HEY! Where's Dat Kid Now? I'm kinda Hungry! Lmao,😂...SP
I'm already planning our dinner for New Year's Eve. GF and I both like my traditional meal of a fondue. Usually do one cheese with lots of crusty bread and one broth with veal, chicken, pork loin, assorted veggies and a few dipping sauces. Watch either some movies or TV, drink far too much wine, leisurely dinner that takes 3 or 4 hours and then bed before midnight.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm already planning our dinner for New Year's Eve. GF and I both like my traditional meal of a fondue. Usually do one cheese with lots of crusty bread and one broth with veal, chicken, pork loin, assorted veggies and a few dipping sauces. Watch either some movies or TV, drink far too much wine, leisurely dinner that takes 3 or 4 hours and then bed before midnight.
NICE! Sounds like a "Fly Night Bro"
👌...SP

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
These are 2 of the 3 victims.
FFeRy4UVkAEDxgo.jpeg
FFeRzmKVQAYJBuy.jpeg
Screenshot_20211130-220143_(1).png
Screenshot_20211130-220039_(1).png

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Ya I was, but unlike you I'm not a self-righteous cunt who claims to be morally superior at every turn. Glad to know you watch my posts so closely and I'm taking up space in your hick brain. :lolhard:
Don't flatter yourself fuck stick. I have a superior memory as well as moral character. Like I said, you're deserving of contempt fat buddha. Don't feel bad tho, you're not alone. You're in good company with the junkie mom, the old mod lady that masturbates over road pizza with other elderly men, etc. etc.

I can't believe you dumb fucks haven't figured this out yet. I don't care to walllow in the misfortune of those that are dead and dying. It's not very appealing to me. I prefer to attack those that I think are beneath me and can defend themselves. The little dead niglets don't give two shits that I call you the fat loser you are, but it's oh so satisfying for me. Goregrish is different things for different people.

What happened to that thread anyway?

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
I'm gonna get on here and compare this to a well documented case that has no bearing on this situation to show that I am a great thinker.:blink:

curiouslonelygirl

Innocent Soul
A 15-year-old boy is in custody after three students died and eight were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a high school in Oxford, Michigan, authorities said.
The Oxford High School students killed were a 16-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael G. McCabe said at a news conference.

he tried to act like a police officer so the teacher would let him in.. Just imagine what would have happened if they believed it

View attachment 559649

This is a photo of the alleged shooter at Michigan High School taken a month before the schoolshooting massacre occurred. The suspect in question is named Ryan Kavanagh. .View attachment 559650
"He said *bro*, red flag."
*girl laughs*

I see people take school shootings seriously today. 😂

A 15-year-old boy is in custody after three students died and eight were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a high school in Oxford, Michigan, authorities said.
The Oxford High School students killed were a 16-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael G. McCabe said at a news conference.

he tried to act like a police officer so the teacher would let him in.. Just imagine what would have happened if they believed it

View attachment 559649

This is a photo of the alleged shooter at Michigan High School taken a month before the schoolshooting massacre occurred. The suspect in question is named Ryan Kavanagh. .View attachment 559650
There's been varying names thrown out

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
(Right to left) Juliana, 14, Madisyn Baldwin, 17, and Tate Myre, 16, as the three students who died.

Tate Myre was being transported in a police car and died from his injuries while in route.

The 911 operator was related to juliana.
oxford-victims-ided-909-1.jpg

Silcedx

Peel the flesh slowly
Other victims in the shooting.

"Eight other people were injured, Sheriff Bouchard said, including a 14-year-old girl who was in critical condition with chest and neck wounds; a 15-year-old boy who was in critical condition with a head wound; a 17-year-old girl who was also in critical condition with chest wounds; a 14-year-old boy with serious jaw and head wounds; a 17-year-old girl who was shot in the neck; a 15-year-old boy who was shot in the left leg; and a 17-year-old boy who was wounded in the hip." - NY TIMES

From Right to Left? Are you from England?
No. Should've rearranged it but due to being sleepy I just left it as is.
Students at oxford high school are saying a student by the name of Ethan Crumbley is the shooting suspect.

FFfA4sVXMAYAtOf.jpeg

FFfCIVAXwAA-OPZ.jpeg
FFfEnNIWQAIP7V_.jpeg
FFfDGvNWYAYsL-Q.jpeg

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Nah you weren’t, your just backtracking now because you wrote utter drivel and got called out on it
You are the biggest retard here. I posted the standard right wing Trumptard apology.

That kid and his parents aren't cooperating, have already lawyered up and all the kids haven't finished dying yet. His Daddy just bought him that weapon four days ago and according to his social media he should have already been on a watch list.

Here's his mom's letter to prez Trump, and his daddy has three baby mama's.

That is some of the most pathetic shit I've ever read.
Yours Truly,

A hard working Middle Class Law Abiding Citizen who is sick of getting fucked in the ass and would rather be grabbed by the pussy.
When they charge her son as an adult, and charge her husband, she might be the only one not getting it in the ass.

Back