Serious 3 dead, 8 injured in shooting at Michigan high school, undersheriff says (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pynx

Lurker
A 15-year-old boy is in custody after three students died and eight were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a high school in Oxford, Michigan, authorities said.
The Oxford High School students killed were a 16-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael G. McCabe said at a news conference.

he tried to act like a police officer so the teacher would let him in.. Just imagine what would have happened if they believed it

This is a photo of the alleged shooter at Michigan High School taken a month before the schoolshooting massacre occurred. The suspect in question is named Ryan Kavanagh. .
FFeXCO3VIAIeyto.png

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Maybe it was self-defense. They could have charged at him or reached for his weapon which would make it his right to shoot them. He surrendered without incident, and he's white. I'm sure he's innocent. Stop the witch hunt.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A 15-year-old boy is in custody after three students died and eight were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a high school in Oxford, Michigan, authorities said.
The Oxford High School students killed were a 16-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl, Oakland County Undersheriff Michael G. McCabe said at a news conference.

he tried to act like a police officer so the teacher would let him in.. Just imagine what would have happened if they believed it

View attachment 559649

This is a photo of the alleged shooter at Michigan High School taken a month before the schoolshooting massacre occurred. The suspect in question is named Ryan Kavanagh. .View attachment 559650
Another "Coddled Turd" When will they learn?...SP

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You're as pathetic as that other liberal cunt Mary Lemanski who mocked the victims in Waukesha.
I wasn't mocking the victims, that's not my style. I was mocking jina and anyone like him. Hey, weren't you the guy that posted a roasted on a stick black child?

Back