Crime 4 overweight female Chicago cops try to arrest a male buzzard shoplifter. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Fucking hilarious, fat cunts look like they're fighting for the last Crumbl cookie. Some jobs just shouldn't be done as woman, just as some jobs shouldn't be done as men. Be smart and know your strengths. I'm sure there's a few really bad ass woman cops out there, but that doesn't mean every chunker with an inclination should get a badge. You need strength to be a cop, plain and simple.

Jessica Fletcher. ๐Ÿณ

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘.
I'm reminded of the shitshow that was Ghostbusters 2016
My brothers review of that was "it's like someone gave you the 1984 versions VHS case that they had shat in" so I've never seen it.

Also this meme I had handy seems relevant to the thread.
Screenshot_20231124_222505_Reddit.jpg

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
My brothers review of that was "it's like someone gave you the 1984 versions VHS case that they had shat in" so I've never seen it.

Also this meme I had handy seems relevant to the thread.
View attachment 727595
I lasted the first 12-minutes and turned it off before it angered me further. It was a goofy rehashing of the first movie, with females that just.... were not funny. Fart gags and vagina jokes....... oh, that's real high-brow shit there.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Remember when Dirty Harry was assigned a female partner by the woke police commissioner and Harry straight up says you want to see this woman die just to fulfill your gender and diversity quota, and the female partner dies in the end just as he said would happen.
But the female partner came back again, got a female partner of her own, and starred in a successful girl-girl buddy-cop drama.

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I thought cops were supposed to take a yearly fitness and endurance exam ๐Ÿค” I don't think any of those fatty's could pass ๐Ÿ˜†

Back