7 babies found dead inside Utah womans home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

fossilchik2

Ministry of SILLY WALKS!!!
Gruesome discovery inside a Utah home on Saturday as family members find 7 dead infants, stored inside crates. Megan Huntsman, 39, of Pleasant Grove, Utah, has been arrested and charged with murder today. The house where the infants were discovered was the woman's former residence as of 2011. After that, family members lived in the home. (Can't understand WHY it took them this long to find these crates, however!).
**This is my first post, so I hope it turns out o.k.! **
I got this story from:
http://news.yahoo.com/7-babies-found-dead-utah-home-woman

Attachments

• HT_megan_huntsman_blur_h_jt_140413_16x9_992.jpg
    HT_megan_huntsman_blur_h_jt_140413_16x9_992.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 17
  • HT_megan_huntsman_blur_h_jt_140413_16x9_992.jpg
    HT_megan_huntsman_blur_h_jt_140413_16x9_992.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 19

U N Owen

Squishy
Nice post! It must have been a messy garage. I wonder why she didnt take them with her when she moved out or get rid of them. Regardless, I hope she gets whatever penalty she deserves.

Last edited:

Bethy šŸ”„

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Gruesome discovery inside a Utah home on Saturday as family members find 7 dead infants, stored inside crates. Megan Huntsman, 39, of Pleasant Grove, Utah, has been arrested and charged with murder today. The house where the infants were discovered was the woman's former residence as of 2011. After that, family members lived in the home. (Can't understand WHY it took them this long to find these crates, however!).
**This is my first post, so I hope it turns out o.k.! **
I got this story from:
http://news.yahoo.com/7-babies-found-dead-utah-home-woman
Good job! Now if u find those pics of the crates thats even better!!

mrln

silent ghost
7 times prego. no one knew it either her x husband never knew she ever was prego. she also was a babysitter for people. who would've knew? let the inmates kill her,and they better make it quick. I don't feel like paying to house this fucking cunt of a woman!

tero

GOREBABY
Big news awhile ago last year. Turns out shes a meth addict and she blamed it all on her wicked addiction. Not sure if husband knew how could he not and yes too death penalty for this BITCH :guillotine:

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Fuckin babykillers don't last long at all in jail, and she has a good number under her belt. She'll have something sharp and pointy in every opening in her body in no time.

Back