7 Bodies Found in Indiana (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
You know jack shit about serial killers.
Considering the fact that I have a conscience, I would know a great deal less about them than you. When the above individual was named a serial killer, he had not been listed on GG as such. I ran his name through the search bar in the serial killer category and no information appeared. So, I felt it safe to create a thread listing him as such. D.N.R.'s information was not listed under serial killers. I hold no animosity towards her, but in consideration that her information was presented in a more detailed manner, I retracted any and all information that I had provided. So, in conclusion, kiss my lilly white:ass:.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I believe, and naturally I am correct, that a majority of humans believe serial killers are quite clever sorts with high iq,s etc. this isn't the case at all of course. this sets up my actual point; people don't believe blacks as being smart enough to literally BE serial killers. serial killing isn't specific to a race or a high iq..

another point that could be made is that when a black kills 4 other blacks, it might not be *seen* as serial killing when of course it is (following spree/serial rules). a white person killing 4 people??????? WHAT THE FUCK WENT WRONG??? did their mother do acid or what....

everyone remembers dahmer/bundy/gacy ffs

prejudices work all ways

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
Considering the fact that I have a conscience, I would know a great deal less about them than you. When the above individual was named a serial killer, he had not been listed on GG as such. I ran his name through the search bar in the serial killer category and no information appeared. So, I felt it safe to create a thread listing him as such. D.N.R.'s information was not listed under serial killers. I hold no animosity towards her, but in consideration that her information was presented in a more detailed manner, I retracted any and all information that I had provided. So, in conclusion, kiss my lilly white:ass:.
Hold no animosity? Why should you?

BTW I merged your thread with hers..no matter WHERE it was posted ..it's still a repost.

END of Discussion!

Back