Crime 7Eleven Looting (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
All of these stores that are being looted and destroyed, causing them to close locations in bad areas, i.e. Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and several convenience stores, are all partially owned by BlackRock and Vanguard. It's being allowed to happen. Soon, the middle class will disappear and the new, much larger poor class will be forced to shop at government-run stores where you will be told what you are allowed to have, while the rich will have their purchases deliver by Amazon, which is the sole beneficiary of all this chaos.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
All of these stores that are being looted and destroyed, causing them to close locations in bad areas, i.e. Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and several convenience stores, are all partially owned by BlackRock and Vanguard. It's being allowed to happen. Soon, the middle class will disappear and the new, much larger poor class will be forced to shop at government-run stores where you will be told what you are allowed to have, while the rich will have their purchases deliver by Amazon, which is the sole beneficiary of all this chaos.
I guess they just can't have nice things...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Send them all fucking back to Africa and leave them to it…
Now listen here Markymark, we do not want racism here on GG.

Instead...

Why not give them reservations/homelands in the south where the sight of cotton growing will provide 'cultural safety' and they will be far away from the civilised north?

And of course, build a WALL along the Mason-Dixon line to keep it all safe for everyone north of it...

And internal passports and controls...

And if they run...

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Fagfornia has turned into the biggest BLACK AND BROWN BLACK AND BROWN (as the progs say and now natives?) hoochie mama ghetto during my life time, now big box retail and auto insurance companies are just shutting down stores and leaving the state because of regulations and just how out of control the Blacks and browns are now, you can't even go through a week with hearing them doing dounts on the intersections, or in some cases as with antioch, Vallejo, the fucking bay Bridge, and other areas, the blacks and browns just shutdown traffic to have their little "shows", I'll just have to knuckle under until I get enough money to get a nice house in a white area in king cotton.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Only way to stop this is to start shooting and don't stop.... just like any animal, eventually they'll learn to stay away...
Then again, my dog is smarter than these pavement apes, so it's possible they'll NEVER learn...

Fagfornia has turned into the biggest BLACK AND BROWN BLACK AND BROWN (as the progs say and now natives?) hoochie mama ghetto during my life time, now big box retail and auto insurance companies are just shutting down stores and leaving the state because of regulations and just how out of control the Blacks and browns are now, you can't even go through a week with hearing them doing dounts on the intersections, or in some cases as with antioch, Vallejo, the fucking bay Bridge, and other areas, the blacks and browns just shutdown traffic to have their little "shows", I'll just have to knuckle under until I get enough money to get a nice house in a white area in king cotton.
If I ever come across them closing any roads around here where I live, there will be a major "accident"....

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Bitch don’t even come on here pretending there was no white trash people looting as well… as if somehow their white privilege excludes them appearing in a surveillance video. I saw half the people in this footage were white and mostly black and maybe a couple of brown…. But to sit there and act like white people are saints who don’t commit robbery or theft —- WAKE the fuck up and look who’s on trial for being a corrupt little bitch and trying to STEAL aka Robbery the election ! This video shows all races looting when the authorities are not looking so please spare us the hypocrisy.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Nah, it won't turn out all Amazonia. The 7-11s will just convert to vending style outlets inside the store cash/card up front. They are already popular in Japan and parts of Europe. Better security, less staff.

Now listen here Markymark, we do not want racism here on GG.

Instead...

Why not give them reservations/homelands in the south where the sight of cotton growing will provide 'cultural safety' and they will be far away from the civilised north?

And of course, build a WALL along the Mason-Dixon line to keep it all safe for everyone north of it...

And internal passports and controls...

And if they run...

He was never that racist when he was with the funky bunch ; guess Hollywood turned Marky racist !

Back