82 year old woman beheaded in London (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Awww, bless her soul, what a horrible way to have to die, didn't deserve that. Fucking MUSLIMS!! Kicked them OUT of the UK!!! NOW!!!

Maud'Dib

Spice King
I'll post some if I ever find some ;)
Religion is no excuse imo, if a human cuts off another humans head, they are batshit fucking insane.

One of the reasons i don't like religion, people can excuse any act and then say God told me to do it.

Denmom

'let a snarl be your umbrella'
beheading is the flavor of the year
i,m ready for bisections to be in

non mathematical if you please

why not some drawn and quartered deaths? I mean hipsters are stealing everything from the previous centuries, lets get more traditional than a handlebar mustache and a pipe.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Love how they subdued him with tasers. Here in America he would've been killed by police earlier this week.

There in the UK a crazy fucktard beheads an elderly woman and they tease him. Here in America a big black fucktard steals a soda and some chips and the popo put at least 8 bullets in his mofoker body.

What a difference.

VivaLolita

Hot Meat
A woman here in the UK left her year old baby strapped in his car seat in front of a gas fire while she drank 6 bottles of wine a day. Whrn the police found him he'd been dead 3 days covered in burns. She got 27 months in prison. 27 fucking months. A joke!

Reactions: Sev
Back