Tampa woman posed as homeschooled 14-year-old to molest middle schoolers (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Why are a lot of you guys ok with this? she’s a disgusting piece of shit pedo just like the males
Cos most lads love the thought of it happening to them when younger and wishing it had of done/did when they are older. Like them saying now about it. BUT.....I'm 99% SURE that if it was their SONS, They wouldn't be so OK With it...I know I wouldn't be if it was my daughter and I always wanted an.older man when I was 14/15...

suty455

Lurker
OMG what is wrong with kids these Days Boys are all turning into little Bitches at 13 I was wanking 3 times a day I would have given my left nut for someone like her to "abuse" me.....fuck it still would:)

FTT

Rookie
My 19yr old hot ass baby sitter was fucking me and sucking me off when I was 11/12….loved it……I would be fucking all my teachers if they came in to me….all the little bitches are afraid of pussy now and would rather have a ???????
No shit....

A Tampa woman was arrested last week after she was accused of posing as a child and sexually battering a boy she met online.

According to Tampa police, a tip on Oct. 19 pointed detectives to Alyssa Zinger, 22, and her reported “inappropriate relationship” with a child.

The victim was identified by police as a middle school boy between the ages of 12 and 15, according to the arrest report. Zinger was accused of posing as a 14-year-old home-school student when she met the boy on social media.

The child reported believing Zinger was 14 during their four-month relationship and “stated she physically seemed much older than her age,” according to Tampa police. Detectives also learned Zinger lied to police about her age when the pair was caught shoplifting at Nordstrom in July.

According to Tampa police, detectives began investigating Zinger after receiving a tip alleging she sent child exploitation material involving the victim and another middle schooler to several other children on Snapchat.

When they interviewed the boy, he told police Zinger engaged in sexual activity with him approximately 30 times, according to the arrest report. He also stated that Zinger told him she molested other boys between the ages of 13 and 15, and now Tampa police are searching for any additional victims.

It is disturbing and unsettling to see an adult take advantage of a child and prey on them,” Chief Lee Bercaw said in a statement. “Anyone who may have been a victim of Zinger’s, we encourage you to come forward. The Tampa Police Department will support you and ensure a predator like Zinger doesn’t cause you or others additional harm.”

Zinger was arrested and booked into the Hillsborough County Jail on two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and five counts of lewd or lascivious molestation. She has since been released, according to jail records.

Hillsborough County Public Schools released the following statement to 8 On Your Side:

“This did not happen at our school. However, we are grateful that a student felt safe enough to come to a trusted adult on campus alerting them about this individual. Our staff immediately contacted law enforcement so they could begin an investigation.”

View attachment 729715
I don't see a crime here at all but what I do see is every 15 yr Olds fantasy

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Welcome to americ

Welcome to America :confused: :rollseyes2:
The shotgunning of charges is a typical tactic in kangaroo courts by the time it’s all said and done she’ll have probation because the powers that be are all chomos. They hit them with 60 charges so we’ll feel like there will be any sort of justice but in a year when it’s sentencing time they’ll slide her through like it never happened. I think all chomos should end up on the block risking the shank 24/7, that true justice a life forced to live under risk of painful death.

Back