bizarre A Gay Couple (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
"Think of the girls ...we gotta get back to the girls" ........

The Girls......
the girls.jpg

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
Fags like this make it hard to take fags seriously. The parades are even a bigger joke. What they do to their asses in private is their business but I really wish the over the top faggy fag antics were not public. Now you got the fucking I don't believe what is between my legs They, Them , It fucktards joining in with their
go-ahead-make-my-day-clint-eastwood.gif
completely ludicrous antics. My local Homedepot has now got the ugliest fucking trans sexual genderless fucktards I have ever seen trying to load my plywood with their spandex leggings and pink bra and a hairy chest visible between the cups. Here is my simple solution to the whole problem and making Homedepot safe again!!

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
You know these people are already screwed up in the head to be gay! That talked to a woman like that in front of me, I would have leveled his ass!!!
You would have leveled his ass?... his big gay ass?....... Be sure not to punch from behind:lulz: Haha careful; don't lead him on.................

You would have 'leveled his ass' would you..? Sounds a bit gay. Are you projecting..?
Yep, u beat me to it :lulz::lulz::lulz:

Back